Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I embrace both. I’m not gonna go to war to prove it to nobody though. What’s the reason? As long as I know.

Super u white
Kandy, u black.

Embrace it.

Nobody cares that ur great uncle's nephew's 3rd cousin removed was 1/3rd dominican. Ole "i got indian in my family" ass niggas lol

@Kandy let me ask you this did you spend the majority of your life with somebody squashing what you are and posing as it themselves? Bet you and your mom are tight ain'tcha.... I'll war at all of it. Some people will perform at the opening of an envelope... This is the way I do it. I fight.

I'm learning stupid "inconsequential" shit at almost 40 that I should have known by 15. This is called spiritual Munchausen.... It's not inconsequential it's MY LIFE and nobody gives a fuck about it but me... Even if one of you assholes wanted to be like oh I ain't got no family. Ya know what boo fucking who. You still have these fucks.

Super u white
Kandy, u black.

Embrace it.

Nobody cares that ur great uncle's nephew's 3rd cousin removed was 1/3rd dominican. Ole "i got indian in my family" ass niggas lol
See.

Now @SuperiorPosterior you can go back and forth about it but I’m not.

I’m more Black than Mexican. I embrace my blackness while doing merengue and eating my tamales.

@Kandy let me ask you this did you spend the majority of your life with somebody squashing what you are and posing as it themselves? Bet you and your mom are tight ain'tcha.... I'll war at all of it. Some people will perform at the opening of an envelope... This is the way I do it. I fight.

I'm learning stupid "inconsequential" shit at almost 40 that I should have known by 15. This is called spiritual Munchausen.... It's not inconsequential it's MY LIFE and nobody gives a fuck about it but me... Even if one of you assholes wanted to be like oh I ain't got no family. Ya know what boo fucking who. You still have these fucks.
No my mom didn’t. After reading this I see why you are willing to go to war behind it.

This world is gettin weirder and weirder. Girls in the boys scouts

Dudes saying they're women and we gotta play along
White's saying they're black and we gotta play along
black's saying they're spanish and we gotta play along

mfs just changing over night

o5yagg.gif

This world is gettin weirder and weirder. Girls in the boys scouts

Dudes saying they're women and we gotta play along
White's saying they're black and we gotta play along
black's saying they're spanish and we gotta play along

mfs just changing over night

o5yagg.gif

Yeah but the mj pocalypse just doesn't sound as good as the TuPacAlypse

We need to live from the inside out and not the outside in. It shouldn't matter who ur ancestors are, all black don't have rhythm, are athletic, or have swag. All Asians aren't disciplined, good at math, and smart. All Latinos can't dance, are spiritual, and have great bodies.

It's cool to have something in ur bloodline but it doesn't just automatically give u the most sought after and prominent likeable traits.

U being u, is what should be the most prominent thing about u. There's millions of black, Asians, Latinos, whites, native Americans...whatever

But there's only one of u and thats more unique than anything

We need to live from the inside out and not the outside in. It shouldn't matter who ur ancestors are, all black don't have rhythm, are athletic, or have swag. All Asians aren't disciplined, good at math, and smart. All Latinos can't dance, are spiritual, and have great bodies.

It's cool to have something in ur bloodline but it doesn't just automatically give u the most sought after and prominent likeable traits.

U being u, is what should be the most prominent thing about u. There's millions of black, Asians, Latinos, whites, native Americans...whatever

But there's only one of u and thats more unique than anything
Embrace your blackness while being you.

But know that it's just a part of u and not the whole of u
That matters why? Embrace what you wanna.

If you wanna embrace being black do that. Don’t tell someone not to see color because these white folk see color and black mfs get punished for it everyday.

Lol... But it's all zombies and animatronic babies.... We've been lazy and it's insane 'eez big phat "brainies" ain't got shit to say.. sheeze... NEVERMIND... Please?
No thanks. Wait
I just came to complain... An I ain't even in the reign... Bows, boots or bled outs... Blues gets my head outs... Keys watch and wallet. Yup all in my pocket. Locket. Takin this one to the grave....

ANYWAY...
Lmmfao

That matters why? Embrace what you wanna.

"uhhuh." Because by when ur whole identity is tied to the color of ur skin and only the color of ur skin. U dismiss everything that makes u unique. And then what more are u other than a caricature of a stereotype formed by someone who isn't u. So u end up not being u, but being a u that someone says u are supposed to be. How can u be happy when u constantly have to be what someone else's idea of who u should be, and not ur own?

"uhhuh." Because by when ur whole identity is tied to the color of ur skin and only the color of ur skin. U dismiss everything that makes u unique. And then what more are u other than a caricature of a stereotype formed by someone who isn't u. So u end up not being u, but being a u that someone says u are supposed to be. How can u be happy when u constantly have to be what someone else's idea of who u should be, and not ur own?
I don’t know about others but I’m who I am. I don’t care about making others happy when it comes to being myself and embracing who I am. It’s either for you or it ain’t.

My own mother calls me weird but she never tried to change me. So anybody else can catch this fade.

Back