Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I nominate @ChiCity for saying MJ"s "remember the time" is a dud and for saying Nas' "Ether" wasn't controversial , etc to pull that fuck shit he pulled.
Here you go with these half facts lol

RTT for a choreographed dance record outta ALL MJ shit is a dud b. I bet you 10 mil if your were to do a poll for better song to do a choreograph to, RTT or say Thriller, Triller would completely sweep the shit. You dropped the ball b

Ether was not/is not controversial. No one outside of Hiphop gave a fuck about that diss record b. Nas made a NIGGA album! Whole album full of songs that mad ppl uncomfortable. From the title to the cover. NIGGER was a controversial record. Be a nigga too was a controversial record. Sly Fox... That’s one album and you had his whole catalog lol. You dropped the ball b

I won’t get into Beyoncé Drunk In Love Grammy nom lol. Nigga you dropped the ball. Period.

Don’t blame me for you trying to ride past accolades to a W. You should have put in the work

Here you go with these half facts lol

RTT for a choreographed dance record outta ALL MJ shit is a dud b. I bet you 10 mil if your were to do a poll for better song to do a choreograph to, RTT or say Thriller, Triller would completely sweep the shit. You dropped the ball b

Ether was not/is not controversial. No one outside of Hiphop gave a fuck about that diss record b.

That's why u don't need to judge. It wasn't MJ vs MJ.

That's like choosing fighters, my opponent has Spinks , i have Tyson and Ali to choose from, I use Tyson and u say "nah nah, u lose, u should;ve used ali, Tyson's a dud"

Im like "tyson is still better than spinks"

U "It doesn't matter, anyone would've chose Ali first"

Who gives af, Tyson is still better. RTT is still better than any of those dropped, and to call it a dud? kys

No one outside of Hiphop acknowledges Ether? smh

DONKEY

aww snap

chi with a very good rebuttal

i see i'ma have to really think about this one

That's why u don't need to judge. It wasn't MJ vs MJ.

That's like choosing fighters, my opponent has Spinks , i have Tyson and Ali to choose from, I use Tyson and u say "nah nah, u lose, u should;ve used ali, Tyson's a dud"

Im like "tyson is still better than spinks"

U "It doesn't matter, anyone would've chose Ali first"

Who gives af, Tyson is still better. RTT is still better than any of those dropped, and to call it a dud? kys

No one outside of Hiphop acknowledges Ether? smh

DONKEY
Nigga please. For you it WAS MJ vs MJ! You had his whole catalog. His entire catalog to choose from. And for you his #1 most choreographial (I made that up) is RTT? Really nigga? And then you set that song against ya opponents? Oh you just thought any owe MJ would do huh? Fuck displaying his best because you probably feel like everything he did was better than everyone else’s right? FOH. You COULD have swept the shit but ya ego got in the way. You got lazy and tried to get by on his name. Not while I’m around

Now where did I say no outside of hip hop acknowledged ether? We talking controversial and you think that had a bigger impact than What’s going on? Than Brenda got a baby? Really nigga? Walk outside and see how those records still resonates today. Then come back and talk to me about how the world, bump that the US, is resonating with Nas personal beef with Jay fucking Z. That shit don’t even matter to them two niggas anymore but you want me to believe it’s that controversial? Nigga please

You dropped, say it with me, the BALL

Nigga please. For you it WAS MJ vs MJ! You had his whole catalog. His entire catalog to choose from. And for you his #1 most choreographial (I made that up) is RTT? Really nigga? And then you set that song against ya opponents? Oh you just thought any owe MJ would do huh? Fuck displaying his best because you probably feel like everything he did was better than everyone else’s right? FOH. You COULD have swept the shit but ya ego got in the way. You got lazy and tried to get by on his name. Not while I’m around

Now where did I say no outside of hip hop acknowledged ether? We talking controversial and you think that had a bigger impact than What’s going on? Than Brenda got a baby? Really nigga? Walk outside and see how those records still resonates today. Then come back and talk to me about how the world, bump that the US, is resonating with Nas personal beef with Jay fucking Z. That shit don’t even matter to them two niggas anymore but you want me to believe it’s that controversial? Nigga please

You dropped, say it with me, the BALL

Exactly :uk:. That's why u need to be donkey b

aww snap

chi with a very good rebuttal

i see i'ma have to really think about this one
Bruh, he want you to read my comments without context, like I’m just out hear dissing some very great records when the reality is they didn’t fit the themes better than his opponents.

Had the theme been Egyptian or gold laced video or best white MJ song or best song featuring Eddie Murphy or a star studded cast ok, he’d have an argument but we talking dancing and the he says fuck Mikes ENTIRE dancing catalog, lets go with RTT cause he MJ and no one better than MJ so I won’t put any thought into it

I nominate Blacktivity for curving me and laughing at my feelings

There was a murda last night, someone got stabbed in the heart

Exactly :uk:. That's why u need to be donkey b
@Kign Du, pull some questions and themes together. I don’t even care which artist or the subject.

I ain’t even had breakfast yet I’m I’m tired of this nigga.

There's no excuse to call RTT a dud, let alone say Juicy J's "bandz" has better choreography lol Shits so fuckin blantant , w.e man

The theme had nothing to do with choreography in the video!

Who the fuck do YOU know outchea recreating or adding anything new to RTT? When have you ever heard a person going ya man, I’m a make a dance to RTT? What?!?

Now bandz a make her dance? Aint a stripper, dancer, twerker in 2012 that didn’t put together something for that song, shit was so major the nigga held a scholarship program for the shit. Youtube blew UP with ppl dancing to what song? BAMHD. Shit was a no brainer.

I understand the song may not be to everyone’s liking but it fit the theme. Cat Daddy was a terrible song but dancers were creating choreography from it. Theme...that’s the word of the day

It was best DANCE ROUTINE, what is choreography ? A fuckin dance routine lol man im outta here lol

It was best DANCE ROUTINE, what is choreography ? A fuckin dance routine lol man im outta here lol
I was continue to learn you something but.....you lance. You dropped the ball and more importantly than that, you gonna drop the ball again and I’m a be there to hold you accountable

Accountability, theme....lessons of the day

Back