Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Why would i view interviews i give no fucks about just becuz u wanted to group them all together?

Why would i "keep up" with a netflix thread just to read about other ppl watching shows im not watching?

Your system sucks

WHO TF IS WATCHING A SHOW ABOUT DRAWING DICKS OTHER THAN YOU?!?!

ok...and?

i'm willing to bet you didnt even know about that "drawing dick" documentary until i said something about it in this thread. I saw it weeks ago, and thought it was stupid, but not stupid to the point where it could be stupid funny. Again, ya'll think people, or let me just say me, just do shit to be different.

i could see your point if Luke Cage was in that netflix thread, but not every show is going to garner the discussion that others get

Again, if there was an HBO thread with Insecure and GoT in it, then i think the criticism would be valid as those are extremely popular shows and rightfully deserve their own thread. Just like with the Random thoughts thread...if the discussion is there, it will get broken out under its own thread.

Look how many threads have spawned just from that one.

No I didn't because you put it in a thread that I rarely go in, how is the cinema going to grow if people only going in 2 or 3 threads AP.

No I didn't because you put it in a thread that I rarely go in, how is the cinema going to grow if people only going in 2 or 3 threads AP.
If you not going in there then that only means you will in all likelihood, view it in its own thread once, see it's not for you and never go back

But I tell you what, this is for you and goat and I want y'all to be extremely careful the way y'all answer this

The only answer I want to see is yes or no

Is this this hill y'all wanna die on? Respond accordingly.

If you not going in there then that only means you will in all likelihood, view it in its own thread once, see it's not for you and never go back

But I tell you what, this is for you and goat and I want y'all to be extremely careful the way y'all answer this

The only answer I want to see is yes or no

Is this this hill y'all wanna die on? Respond accordingly.
U dont scare me Rain Man

:ainttrippin:

The way you're going any and all Netflix shows will be in one big Netflix super thread where conversations will be all over the place.

I'm not a fan of all DC or Marvell shows in one big thread either. Let shows stand on their own and if the thread dies it drops to the next page. There's a reason threads not having any new posts since July are still on page 1

So only some shows are thread worthy?

If you don’t agree with the show, it can’t have a thread?

@AP21

i agree certain shows deserve their own threads

not sure why the thought seems to be im trying to keep everything in one thread

The way you're going any and all Netflix shows will be in one big Netflix super thread where conversations will be all over the place.

I'm not a fan of all DC or Marvell shows in one big thread either. Let shows stand on their own and if the thread dies it drops to the next page. There's a reason threads not having any new posts since July are still on page 1
you selective reading

i just said that if the show sparks enough interest, it can be broken out into its own thread

why is there no outrage when this is done in the random thoughts thread?

Who gets to decide if it’s an obscure game? It could pull in a lot of convo. You never know.
how many people you think here have heard of Grand theft auto?

how many people you think here have heard of Xcom 2?

how many people you think here have heard of both?

Who gets to decide if it’s an obscure game? It could pull in a lot of convo. You never know.
Basically AP is a thread Nazi

Power drunk on his mod-status

"A thread can only be a thread after it earns thread powers in his thread 1st"

:tuh:

how many people you think here have heard of Grand theft auto?

how many people you think here have heard of Xcom 2?

how many people you think here have heard of both?
That don’t matter. People tend to take interest in some things they’ve never heard of.

Question still remains, WHO DECIDES IF ITS OBSCURE?

meant to add this

could it also be no one has talked about other shows b/c we've spent the summer talking about Power, GoT, and Insecure? I mean, the pages in those threads very telling. As shows go in and out of seasons will determine the traffic, but lets not sit here and try and act like people watch every single show at the same time

also, ask @Du Gooder why he has just one DC thread. He created it. If you want to start a flash thread, the following is such that it can carry its own convo. You want to start an Arrow thread? knock yourself out. Same thing as flash. Is anybody watching Supergirl like that tho? According to ya'll...no

Back