Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

AP just autistic

His closet prolly color cordnated and shit

18cd8db5a45c48afba409e17aae16681

Right... Bcuz we need all that precious space on page 1 of "The Cinema" sub forum. We still got threads from june & july on page 1.

Ive seen u do this on the IC too with Breakfast Club interviews. It makes no sense for everything to be in 1 thread.

If i only watch BC interviews when someone interesting to me is on i would have to keep checking everyday until i notice someone i actually give AF about is on.

.....so by doing that i say fuck it and dont go into your BC thread... Same goes for your Netflix thread
no b/c every time there are new guests, i update the thread title...well at least here b/c the ic, you cant edit shit after two weeks but i digress. Point being, you see the thread title...if its someone you want to watch, then watch...simple as that.

Try again tho

no b/c every time there are new guests, i update the thread title...well at least here b/c the ic, you cant edit shit after two weeks but i digress. Point being, you see the thread title...if its someone you want to watch, then watch...simple as that.

Try again tho

Ok and on that once every 20 guest minimum there is a guest i want to watch and discuss i need to skip thru unknown amounts of pages of content that has nothing to do with why i came there.... Your system is flawed and inefficent

Ok and on that once every 20 guest minimum there is a guest i want to watch and discuss i need to skip thru unknown amounts of pages of content that has nothing to do with why i came there.... Your system is flawed and inefficent
not if you keeping up with the thread...the most recent title reflects the most recent pages in the thread

thats on you if you go weeks at a time w/o viewing

seems like you sir are the problem

Ap- 1
Goat - 0

not if you keeping up with the thread...the most recent title reflects the most recent pages in the thread

Ap- 1
Goat - 0

Not everyone is keeping up with those threads. I've only been in that Netflix thread one time. Every show and trailers shouldn't automatically go in one big thread. Suppose I'm searching for something, I don't wanna go through a shit load of pages to find what I'm looking for.

Ap- 1
Goat - 0

Why would i view interviews i give no fucks about just becuz u wanted to group them all together?

Why would i "keep up" with a netflix thread just to read about other ppl watching shows im not watching?

Your system sucks

Not everyone is keeping up with those threads. I've only been in that Netflix thread one time. Every show and trailers shouldn't automatically go in one big thread. Suppose I'm searching for something, I don't wanna go through a shit load of pages to find what I'm looking for.

He aint tryn hear us tho...

ok...and?

i'm willing to bet you didnt even know about that "drawing dick" documentary until i said something about it in this thread. I saw it weeks ago, and thought it was stupid, but not stupid to the point where it could be stupid funny. Again, ya'll think people, or let me just say me, just do shit to be different.

i could see your point if Luke Cage was in that netflix thread, but not every show is going to garner the discussion that others get

Again, if there was an HBO thread with Insecure and GoT in it, then i think the criticism would be valid as those are extremely popular shows and rightfully deserve their own thread. Just like with the Random thoughts thread...if the discussion is there, it will get broken out under its own thread.

Look how many threads have spawned just from that one.

Back