Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

imma go wit the dick documentary

cuz devin the dude was almost as bad as mf doom.....

that's like 2 violations

8Eoo0.gif

I know yall gonna watch the Netflix series

Everyone know Devin top 5 DOA

Im getting unfairly picked on right now.

Saul Goodman tho...

@TheGOAT FIGHT BACK! You can nominate someone too. Just gives reason.

I would nominate AP1 for locking my thread and putting it into his "Netflix" thread but that would be petty.

Not every single thing on netflix needs to be under 1 thread. Thats just dumb. A show should have its own thread. But i guess AP is autistic or somethin.
:ainttrippin:

I could nominate Du for his blatant disrespect and bias against a legend like Devin the Dude. But it would be pointless. There isnt enough trill representitives on ABW yet to vote him Donkey.
:foh1:

I would nominate AP1 for locking my thread and putting it into his "Netflix" thread but that would be petty.

Not every single thing on netflix needs to be under 1 thread. Thats just dumb. A show should have its own thread. But i guess AP is autistic or somethin.

I could nominate Du for his blatant disrespect and bias against a legend like Devin the Dude. But it would be pointless. There isnt enough trill representitives on ABW yet to vote him Donkey.
You can only nominate one person. Your choice.

if devin is a houston legend,

houston has a lot of work to be done

LMAO

i can tell you dont read the OPs in threads

i said that if a show garners a big enough following, then it would break out into its own thread.

There is no reason to have threads where you, in all likelihood are going to be talking to yourself about it. Shows like the Marvel stuff, or a show like Ozark possibly could have their own thread. There is a reason a show like Insecure, Atlanta, Game of Thrones, etc...have their own threads

LMAO

i can tell you dont read the OPs in threads

i said that if a show garners a big enough following, then it would break out into its own thread.

There is no reason to have threads where you, in all likelihood are going to be talking to yourself about it. Shows like the Marvel stuff, or a show like Ozark possibly could have their own thread. There is a reason a show like Insecure, Atlanta, Game of Thrones, etc...have their own threads

Right... Bcuz we need all that precious space on page 1 of "The Cinema" sub forum. We still got threads from june & july on page 1.

Ive seen u do this on the IC too with Breakfast Club interviews. It makes no sense for everything to be in 1 thread.

If i only watch BC interviews when someone interesting to me is on i would have to keep checking everyday until i notice someone i actually give AF about is on.

.....so by doing that i say fuck it and dont go into your BC thread... Same goes for your Netflix thread

Back