Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Nah, not making a mf donkey of the week every week cuz yall dont like him. But I will compromise to letting someone be donkey of the week back to back. No more than twice tho.

ya'll a fool lol

aight, i had to get on the desktop to give my .02.

i am a rules is rules kinda guy but with everything new, there are going to be things that we find out that might need some tweaking

with that being said, i think im with goldie on this one to not make the winner no more than two weeks, BUT, if people are going to be good sports about name changes in other situations then fulfill the week long period where they must maintain the name and the pic, and someone decides that they have had enough and want to change it prematurely, then yea, i think a penalty is in order

I think along with the stripping of the money, they cant buy anything from the store for a week or something.

I see Kandy's pov too b/c he has alienated a few prominent posters as of late and if you dont want the attention on you, maybe tone it down or stop antagonizing people.

I mean, at the end of the day, he doesnt have to "like" anyone here, and they arent required to "like" him back, but at some point, you cant think you can just continue to say stuff the way you do it, and people are just supposed to say "oh, you know thats just how they are".

As Kandy explained, if you are nominated, you can nominate someone else. If you think someone is more deserving, make the case for it. Hell, Azlyn nominated me b/c i nominated her LMAO

I made this suggestion in the very early days of the site that if we as a collective, determine someone is a troll, and i mean its obvious (think conflict) there are two ways you can handle it

1) give them a "known troll" badge and leave it at that. If people still choose to engage with them, then thats on them

2) throttle their account for a week or more depending on the severity of their actions. The last thing we want to do is ban people. Yea, you get some temp bans to give you some time to chill, but we dont wanna ever permaban anyone. If they create aliases to circumvent, ban all of those as well.

In closing, i just think we need to make a decision right now as we decide to handle this. Idk, goldie, can you make it to where the person cant change their avi for the week they are chosen?

lmao That's great I guess, you still ran to a different forum to win an internet contest for your surrogate father
giphy.gif

Will this be his 2nd or 3rd week in a row? I thought this would only be week 2

Smh and yall wonder why mfs just do the same shit over and over

you ever been throttled? lol

ask Dizz about it

my other suggestion is let them only post in a "wasteland" area of the site. That shit would get real old real fast. On one site i used to frequent, they would put people there instead of banning them. I aint trying to make light of the many brothers and sisters in the penitentiary system, but going in that section was like visiting someone in jail. They yearned for the attention, and you would just dip out.

they would make thread after thread asking to be let back where the rest of the community was, but nope. They eventually just left.

The mf clearly sat here and said he wasn’t gonna rock the pic again. Knowing that’s the rule. Nigga clearly sat here and changed his pic beforehand, KNOWING the rule. Nigga barely had money worth losing. He clearly said he dgaf. He ain’t even gotta be banned but because of this he deserves to have to rock the pic longer. You know, since he obviously don’t care.

The mf clearly sat here and said he wasn’t gonna rock the pic again. Knowing that’s the rule. Nigga clearly sat here and changed his pic beforehand, KNOWING the rule. Nigga barely had money worth losing. He clearly said he dgaf. He ain’t even gotta be banned but because of this he deserves to have to rock the pic longer. You know, since he obviously don’t care.

i agree

you ever been throttled? lol

ask Dizz about it

my other suggestion is let them only post in a "wasteland" area of the site. That shit would get real old real fast. On one site i used to frequent, they would put people there instead of banning them. I aint trying to make light of the many brothers and sisters in the penitentiary system, but going in that section was like visiting someone in jail. They yearned for the attention, and you would just dip out.

they would make thread after thread asking to be let back where the rest of the community was, but nope. They eventually just left.
Dude the punishment's up to yall, I see no point in discussing this until something is done.

I get what yall are saying but it's my job to remain impartial and not react off emotions.

So I ask, will this be his 2nd or 3rd week in a row as donkey?

I get what yall are saying but it's my job to remain impartial and not react off emotions.

So I ask, will this be his 2nd or 3rd week in a row as donkey?
iirc, this would be his 3rd if he won again

All that he did Sunday and today earned him his vote. You don’t want someone to be the donkey of the week more than twice cool. The punishment should be rock the pic longer and lose ya ends.

This will be his third time winning if he wins but his first back to back. He won the first time, last week and quite possibly this week.

Sam won the week after him.

All that he did Sunday and today earned him his vote. You don’t want someone to be the donkey of the week more than twice cool. The punishment should be rock the pic longer and lose ya ends.

This will be his third time winning if he wins but his first back to back. He won the first time, last week and quite possibly this week.

Sam won the week after him.

Ty for explaining.

Being that this will only be his 2nd time in a row as donkey of the week, he is eligible this week.

Back