Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

I have to be fair to both sides.

1. I'll give blac her bread back for the pic, not the name.

2. He and anybody else who doesn't do the full week of a name/pic change loses all their money.

3. A person can't be donkey twice in a row. If he gets chose to be donkey next week then cool, but he can't be donkey every week.

I'm new here!! Can anyone explain to me why chitown B is the reigning donkey of the week champion for a month?

I have to be fair to both sides.

1. I'll give blac her bread back for the pic, not the name.

2. He and anybody else who doesn't do the full week of a name/pic change loses all their money.

3. A person can't be donkey twice in a row. If he gets chose to be donkey next week then cool, but he can't be donkey every week.
I don't agree with Rule #3, you make it seem like we bullying dude. He brought all of this on himself, it's cause of the way he acts, is that not the point of donkey of the week?

I don't agree with Rule #3, you make it seem like we bullying dude. He brought all of this on himself, it's cause of the way he acts, is that not the point of donkey of the week?

It's clear acouple yall just dont like the nigga lol I dont see that ever changing. Every other week should be fine.

Don’t do donkey shit. You won’t win so much.

3FFC9188-6C46-450E-B671-5C4AB08E23E0.gif

Shit ain’t fair. Nigga barely had money to lose.

Whatever tho.

It's clear acouple yall just dont like the nigga lol I dont see that ever changing. Every other week should be fine.
Lol bruh, dude wasn't even on my mind when I came into the thread. I wanted to vote you and thegoat in. But as ap said "why must nigs nig" he constantly makes an ass of himself. This is the consequence for that.

Plus, what's the point of having rules if we allow people to circumvent them constantly, sam did it with multiple accounts and now ctb changed his avi a day early. Is it just fuck the rules now?

Are we going gungho?

I gotta way to liven the afterdark thread up and I don't need @BNHe on my back

Lol bruh, dude wasn't even on my mind when I came into the thread. I wanted to vote you and thegoat in. But as ap said "why must nigs nig" he constantly makes an ass of himself. This is the consequence for that.

Plus, what's the point of having rules if we allow people to circumvent them constantly, sam did it with multiple accounts and now ctb changed his avi a day early. Is it just fuck the rules now?

He lost all of his money.

If yall still feel away about it next week then vote for him again.

It can't be the rules, you care about the consequence. Being that u don't feel that was a good enough consequence, what do u suggest?
Just make him the donkey for the week, he said he doesn't even care at this point, so why not follow through with the original plan?

How many weeks straight should someone be able to be donkey of the week?
As many times as the people deem the donkey. Like I said, it's not like the board is bullying dude, he makes an ass of himself and this is the result. Who knows, there might be a bigger donkey next week, but this week it's him.

Back