COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Its not THAT easy lol. Definitely much easier than skiing though. My mom and her family are all skiiers and i grew up trying to do that shit. Never did too well, but snowboarding I learned well enough in a few hours to at least go down the hill.
I'm sure it's harder than it looks but I feel that I can learn it quick for some reason

Disneyland, Lego World, and maybe Universal Studios. The first two are for sures. Would do Six Flags but the kid don't like rollercoasters :(

Other than that, maybe Catalina next time we go to the aquarium or for whale watching.

LEGO WORLD!!!!!

giphy.gif

...my apologies. I got carried away.

Jamaica in June for my 30th.

I'm going to South Padre Island at the end of March.

Back to Las Vegas in August (strong maybe)

*never been to Vegas post*

What am I missing?

Life itself

Lol, no but Vegas is hella fun if you go with the right people. There's sooo much to do in addition to the drinking and gambling.

I have a feeling if I go to Vegas, I might black the fucc out from drinking, and not remember shyt. Lol

What are some good, beautiful islands to visit?

I've heard a lot of folks say that.

Man looka here...one of my ultimate island goals is to hit one up during Carnival.

Damn...forgot I created this thread

Because I travel so much normally vacations are slowly becoming blah for me

I brought a house and invited my nieces and nephews for the summer. May send my kids to Chicago b4 school starts also