Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Its not THAT easy lol. Definitely much easier than skiing though. My mom and her family are all skiiers and i grew up trying to do that shit. Never did too well, but snowboarding I learned well enough in a few hours to at least go down the hill.
I'm sure it's harder than it looks but I feel that I can learn it quick for some reason

Disneyland, Lego World, and maybe Universal Studios. The first two are for sures. Would do Six Flags but the kid don't like rollercoasters :(

Other than that, maybe Catalina next time we go to the aquarium or for whale watching.

LEGO WORLD!!!!!

giphy.gif

...my apologies. I got carried away.

Jamaica in June for my 30th.

I'm going to South Padre Island at the end of March.

Back to Las Vegas in August (strong maybe)

Life itself

Lol, no but Vegas is hella fun if you go with the right people. There's sooo much to do in addition to the drinking and gambling.

I have a feeling if I go to Vegas, I might black the fucc out from drinking, and not remember shyt. Lol

Man looka here...one of my ultimate island goals is to hit one up during Carnival.

Because I travel so much normally vacations are slowly becoming blah for me

I brought a house and invited my nieces and nephews for the summer. May send my kids to Chicago b4 school starts also

Back