Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Just got my passport a few weeks ago, plan to take a trip to Africa shortly

I'm telliny'all...

16097865512_9c4fa5169c_b.jpg

Jussayin... A trip to and African country would be dope, but we have a majority Black country in our hemisphere, largely English speaking, and sittin on the Caribbean sea. Shit is just ready for us.

I'm telliny'all...

Jussayin... A trip to and African country would be dope, but we have a majority Black country in our hemisphere, largely English speaking, and sittin on the Caribbean sea. Shit is just ready for us.
I’m going to Belize, soon! I’m trying to catch up to my mama. She’s been to damn near every island. She’s going to Africa soon to do a mission.

Yeah im thinkin this might be my next vacation

This is my next home.

I genuinely wouldn't mind moving back to Detroit proper, but at this point Belize is the move. Housing is cheap as fuck, the food is natural, Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras are right next to it, flights anywhere in the region are cheap as fuck, and I can continue to work via remote with my clients and stack loot 'cause the cost of living is so low.

This is my next home.

I genuinely wouldn't mind moving back to Detroit proper, but at this point Belize is the move. Housing is cheap as fuck, the food is natural, Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras are right next to it, flights anywhere in the region are cheap as fuck, and I can continue to work via remote with my clients and stack loot 'cause the cost of living is so low.

Wheres the best place to stay?

I'm telliny'all...

Hey yall better check with YOUR og before yall meatbags step foot in belize

Wheres the best place to stay?
We're looking at Corozal Town or close to it. Corozal District in in the northern part of Belize. Corozal Town is only a few miles from the border with Mexico and Chetumal is right there across the border. You get easy-going living in Corozal but when you need to hit up a Walmart or a mall for shopping it's a short drive away. Plus, Cancun is a 4hr drive from there. You can hit up Cancun for the weekend any time you like.

im just asking b/c i have questions, but didnt we start a ABW Travel thread here too like they had on the IC?

So, im the worst at planning trips and shit

help a brotha out

do ya'll go through agents or thug it out and do everything via google

im looking for some all inclusive shit.

Back