Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

The State Department has stepped their game up significantly. All of our passports came at the same time and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of schedule. When me and the missus got ours back in '06 we sent them in at the same time, mine came in 3-4 weeks and hers came 3 weeks later; barely a week before we were supposed to fly out to Cancun.

The State Department has stepped their game up significantly. All of our passports came at the same time and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of schedule. When me and the missus got ours back in '06 we sent them in at the same time, mine came in 3-4 weeks and hers came 3 weeks later; barely a week before we were supposed to fly out to Cancun.
Yea. I got mine fast af last year. I was shocked.

Going to Jamaica next summer.

Shout out to my pops for treating me and my wife to a vacation with everything included.

I love seeing fit women in tights.
Flying to LAX is always a nice flight.
Them half breed black and Asian Chicks.....good lawd.

vietnam for chirstmas this year...
but im thinging for our 10th anniversary next year fiji and maybe chirstmas in tanzania

Door of no return
Dc African American museum

Puerto Rico
Abu dhabi just to see the ridiculousness of it
not much in abu dabi but the place of worship and i think a race track...

i didnt like dubai that much either...but it was a cool trip.

in the PR...hit the rain forest...but dont get punked going to the top...make niggas get out your way.

the walk way is narrow as hell.

i most go there for work now

Back