Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW T-Shirt Shop

Findin the right Kdot pic is fuckin me up, should switch the pic again?

If-aUzwYSqal056mlcgK1A.png

That's much better but I would try to find another one

This didn't come out how I envisioned it lol I think the kendrick pic is fuckin it up or it may be not idk

t6A89b0GQwSYRffyZ9NJlQ.png

im sorry

i know EXACTLY what you are going for, but the kdot image is too much
I like the original Kendrick image, it just looks weird to me cause Rihanna's head is too big next to his. You could try to make her smaller or him bigger or use a different picture of her.

Just realized this printer allows me to turn digital photos (from ur phone for ex) into physical pics for a photo album.

Made my first practice shirt on an old dusty shirt i had to see if I was doing everything correctly. I'll make my first official shirt tomorrow.

damnpracticeshirt.jpg

Yea, I didn't use good technique with pullin the transfer off, so there was a smudge on it near the DAMN, u can prolly see it.

Decided to make one more before I called it a night on a new tee.

jaybotee.jpg

This one came out perfect. Now I just need to buy bigger transfer paper so it'll fill out more of the shirt, if people want bigger images.

If you’re talking about that white smudge, that ain’t too bad for a first try. The second shirt looks really good though.

Yea, I didn't use good technique with pullin the transfer off, so there was a smudge on it near the DAMN, u can prolly see it.

Decided to make one more before I called it a night on a new tee.

View attachment 12969

This one came out perfect. Now I just need to buy bigger transfer paper so it'll fill out more of the shirt, if people want bigger images.
with the first shirt you practiced on, I recommend tryna put it in the washer and seeing how it responds to use like that. I've had too many printed tees start rubbing off with less than 3 washes.

goldie, what size shirt did you use for the outkast cover

and agree with Kandy about the black tee

goldie, what size shirt did you use for the outkast cover

and agree with Kandy about the black tee

A large. These are still practice tees, cuz I'm still learning new things damn near every hour.

I'm figuring out, for shirts like album covers or something that's one big picture, ima keep using the type of transfers I've been using.

ex

il_340x270.1045137785_rqwj.jpg

But for shirts thats multiple words or that's transparent like

s-l1600.jpg

Ima use a different type of transfers. But Ima wait till I get orders for those, cuz Ima have to order it.

can you find something to prop it up to give depth context?

your zoom makes it look bigger than a L

Back