Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW T-Shirt Shop

So niggas who buy fitteds that new era makes that are to match new kick releases are told how to dress or they're just putting 2 and 2 together? lol

Starter does is with track suits, etc.

U don't have to buy the shoes to get the shirt lol

~sighs~

FOCUS goldie

do you know the purpose of the mannequin right? There are people with no sense of style and its easier for them to buy whats on the mannequin vs trying to pick an outfit out together.

I know you dont have to buy the shoes brah, c'mon now, but the pics you have posted had jordans for both shirts. My point is, you appear to be catering to that demographic. In other words, just make the shirt and they will match it on their own

To kandy's point, i also shop to match shoes that i own, but its more of me buying the shirt b/c i think its fly, then i'll try to match it later. Sometimes i dont have a shoe in mind that i could picture myself wearing with the shirt, but i just buy the shirt anyway

I dropped 2 shirts yesterday (well 3, i forgot to put the elroy preston one on a shirt) with no shoes to match lol

Today I wanted to focus on the sneaker heads who can't dress apparently lol

If I start selling coke, ima still sell crack. Im just trying to cover all demos fam.

I'll try something different with the narcos shirt, being that all yall hate it lol This is day 2, I'll get better.

I appreciate the honest feedback tho. I need brutal honesty

I dropped 2 shirts yesterday (well 3, i forgot to put the elroy preston one on a shirt) with no shoes to match lol

If I start selling coke, ima still sell crack. Im just trying to cover all demos fam.

OMG...i cant believe it has come to this lol, not all sneakerheads can dress, but i digress

let me get back to the topic at hand

put the image on the black tee, remove narcos...as a suggestion,

" I feel like Pablo"

narcos-season-three-four-netflix-00.jpg

this whole comment lmao

"If I start selling coke, ima still sell crack." I wanna start saying this

Yo @LP21 that "say cheese" shit could be a series. Get all the drug dealers/celeb mugshots and have say cheese under it.

Yo @LP21 that "say cheese" shit could be a series. Get all the drug dealers/celeb mugshots and have say cheese under it.
i just want a free shirt off the first press of each one

we'll talk about other stuff behind the scenes mayne lol

love it

i would want one w/o the cursing lyric tho

but LOVE the pic and everything else

I'll make a new one w/o the cusswords this weekend.
what about something formatted like this...no pictures...just words

LEGACY

LEGACY

LEGACY
Or do it in reverse to have the small print get larger

I'll try that out this weekend/later today and show you.

I got 2 other shirts i'm working on right now. I'm hoping to knockout at least 10 designs this weekend.

I'm gonna be making "Top 5" shirts like these too. If you want one with your top 5, let me know.

Her-Threads-Solange-Erykah-Lauryn-Aaliyah-Tee.jpg

Back