Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW T-Shirt Shop

I gotta make a couple edits , but this is something else I just cooked up

elroyprestonflyer.png

I feel like something's missing or should I just scrap the whole thing?

NARCOSTEE.png

6pinnacle.jpg

scrap

if anything, you should have "i feel like Pablo" somewhere. Remove Narcos too

dont try and do colors to match shoes. The people buying them will do that once they get the shirt

You just make the colors to go with a theme and leave it be

i do like trini suggestion about the black tho

Idk, when i was coppin jays and alot of niggas i know who cop jays, go to spots that have the shirts already made to match the colorways of the new kicks that drop.

Idk, when i was coppin jays and alot of niggas i know who cop jays, go to spots that have the shirts already made to match the colorways of the new kicks that drop.
are you trying to just attract niggas who buy J's tho?

I don't ONLY want that demographic, but I do want that demographic.

I don't ONLY want the demographic who rock album cover tshirts, but I want them too.

I'm trying to cover multiple demos

I don't ONLY want that demographic, but I do want that demographic.

I don't ONLY want the demographic who rock album cover tshirts, but I want them too.

I'm trying to cover multiple demos

thats good

but im saying, if you make the colors, they will buy them to match whatever they got. I know those kinds of shops you talking about that have the shirt on the mannequin with the Jordans on the feet. To me, thats for niggas who lack style and need to be told how to dress.

They dont have to put any thought into it b/c they'll just buy the combo seen on the mannequin.

So niggas who buy fitteds that new era makes that are to match new kick releases are told how to dress or they're just putting 2 and 2 together? lol

Starter does is with track suits, etc.

U don't have to buy the shoes to get the shirt lol

Back