Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW T-Shirt Shop

Grey.

Black is fine.

So grey.

lol

not tight, but a slim-ish fit...i aint tryna look like an extra in a franchise boyz video

lol what size tho?

Here you go bruh

Kendrick%2BLamar%2Btribe%2Bof%2BJudah%2Bpic%2BJPEG.jpg

U want this on a shirt?

lol i'll see what i can do. Ima go to my connect and ask for tight ass shirts

The more I research the more I'm realizing it'll be best to start with one or two shirts in the collection to build my net, then I'll be able to do customs. Right now it's gonna cost too much to do one custom here and there.

So I'ma start with one or two shirts.

From the designs or ideas I've dropped so far, which one would you recommend I start with?

I would say the jay joint, but I know some might not want it cuz of the word "fuck" that's in it.

The "top 5" shirts, everybody doesn't have the same top 5. I can maybe do albums? Groups? black leaders? shit idk.

So far I'm leaning towards the Damn/Issa shirt but idk how many people would actually cop it.

The more I research the more I'm realizing it'll be best to start with one or two shirts in the collection to build my net, then I'll be able to do customs. Right now it's gonna cost too much to do one custom here and there.

So I'ma start with one or two shirts.

From the designs or ideas I've dropped so far, which one would you recommend I start with?

I would say the jay joint, but I know some might not want it cuz of the word "fuck" that's in it.

The "top 5" shirts, everybody doesn't have the same top 5. I can maybe do albums? Groups? black leaders? shit idk.

So far I'm leaning towards the Damn/Issa shirt but idk how many people would actually cop it.
black leaders if you want broad appeal to start

a variant of kaepernick and maybe an album cover or how about something for the actual site

Don’t make no damn Kaepernick shirt.

I suggest you make shirts with phrases.

“Fuck Trump or Truck Fump” corny I know.

I don't think niggas gonna wear an ABW shirt anytime soon lol

What about

Unapologetically Black with a black fist in place of the a in the word black?

Aight, for now these are the 3 shirts Ima have in the shop. I should have em ready by Tues.

JAYBOITHINK3.png

issafitsize.png

UB1.png

Back