Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I'm holding on to my shit and wanting to buy more but afraid as hell. Lol.

I've got +30 dollars in unrealized gain though.

Idk bout this fam. Getting pfizer 10 months ago and adding onto it in all those months I understand. But adding onto it now? After the vaccine is announced, approved, and is being distributed?

I understand keeping pfizer long term. Its a big ass company that will always grow long term. But adding shares at this point to gain from the vaccine boom is what I dont know bout. Its better plays out there imo

Last edited:
Idk bout this fam. Getting pfizer 10 months ago and adding onto it in all those months I understand. But adding onto it now? After the vaccine is announced, approved, and is being distributed?

I understand keeping pfizer long term. Its a big ass company that will always grow long term. But adding shares at this point to gain from the vaccine boom is what I dont know bout that. Its better plays out there imo

I kinda feel the same way honestly.

Honestly I'm thinking of selling now because I have a bad feeling about the side effects this shit is going to have on a lot of folks. Not too mention the fact that out of all the big companies they are in competition with on the COVID-19 vaccine, they are the only ones who have to have a certain type of freezer and glass to hold the vaccine in.

It's a big company like you said and they invested into another drug for alzheimer's I believe this year also.

I kinda feel the same way honestly.

Honestly I'm thinking of selling now because I have a bad feeling about the side effects this shit is going to have on a lot of folks. Not too mention the fact that out of all the big companies they are in competition with on the COVID-19 vaccine, they are the only ones who have to have a certain type of freezer and glass to hold the vaccine in.

It's a big company like you said and they invested into another drug for alzheimer's I believe this year also.

It just depends. My long term plays are always mutual funds. I dont trust any company for long term shit. I was just looking at a nasdaq 100 index that grew 45% this year.

For my long term shit, im in stuff like that. Or swppx which is up 31% this year.

So just going off my personal philosophy of investing, id probably sell pfizer now, take the money I had put in and put it aside for the next purchase/flip, and the profits i made into one of my long term funds.

Made a move this week into $GHIV-United Wholesale Mortgage. Expecting to hold through January.

Also keeping a close eye on $BFT and $LTHM recently.

Question; wouldn’t Insurance companies like UNH, CI, CVS, CNC offer a better value following the introduction of the vaccine heading into what we believe is the post COVID period than pharmaceuticals Even though it’s hard to separate the two? I don’t thing it’s likely the SC rule against the ACA, and ppl are less reluctant to forgo insurance without the individual mandate. Just spit balling.

@ChicagoFigure

Bruh, I been looking at NIO alot recently. Up 1000% in 2020.

Its just like tesla, where the business isnt driving the stock price, but investor hunger in EVs is.

Im probably gonna split my investments going forward between tesla and nio. 2/3rd in tsla, 1/3rd in niom

@ChicagoFigure

Bruh, I been looking at NIO alot recently. Up 1000% in 2020.

Its just like tesla, where the business isnt driving the stock price, but investor hunger in EVs is.

Im probably gonna split my investments going forward between tesla and nio. 2/3rd in tsla, 1/3rd in niom
The ultimate hedge. Well, maybe 3/4 and 1/4... ???

Back