ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

They are the OGs. Anyone who isn’t balls deep into the Bitcoin WhitePaper, ChangeAddresses, or ColdStorage will funnel money into CoinBase. Basically, 75-90% of retail investors currently holding coins. They are custody and federally regulated. They make crypto easy.

Brian Brooks? Our current U.S. Department of the Treasury ComptrollerOfCurrency? The dude who chartered, regulated, and supervised all national banks and federal savings associations as well as federal branches and agencies of foreign banks? He’s the former Coinbase Chief Legal Officer lol.

He’s got our backs and going TF in! I stopped buying stocks, but imma make an exception for this Bitcoin IPO.

This is Amazon/Google/Apple/Tesla, gentlemen...

Since this post last week (obviously should adjust @ market close):
PLUG +23%
BLNK +51%
FCEL +30%

On top of their past year gains.

@AZTG ur right about EV stock
PLUG and FCEL were two of the stocks i invested in when this pandemic happened. I sold off a majority of my PLUG shares but I still got 4 left. Got 7 in FCEL. Them profits is looking goooood but Im gonna save them and see how much more they can go and hopefully just sell them when times are really hard for me.

@Rubato

Fam THCB did the damn thing today. Up 22%. Closed at like $18 i think. Good looks on that.

I think this mfer will go down to the $12s soon. Im setting up a stop order to protect what I made today and then rebuy

• Goat
Reactions: Rubato
@Rubato

Fam THCB did the damn thing today. Up 22%. Closed at like $18 i think. Good looks on that.

I think this mfer will go down to the $12s soon. Im setting up a stop order to protect what I made today and then rebuy

Appreciate that I just put my stop order in

• Goat
Reactions: AZTG

Anyone ever trade options??
The only thing I trade really made.a grip a couple.of years back but lately I've encountered a string of losses.

Make sure you study and learn everything you.can before.jumping.in unlike shares option contracts can and will.expire worthless if not exercised or sold date of expiry.

Really intended as hedges against long positions in shares..

Think or swim..td amritrade from what I hear is the only.broker that let's you papertrade options

Last edited: