Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I aint never buy bitcoin for $100 bro.

If I had 250 bitcoins, id be on some island chilling not in here posting with yall.

Like I said though, bitcoin is a good ass investment though. i was just talking shit

I disappeared and did my weed/Henny/Jamaica/Thailand thing 2017-2019. Then I started to get the same feeling after you’re 3 weeks into a 30 day paid vacation from work lol. Had to come back to NYC and do my local bookie thang. I missed the grind...

@Nope

Bruh, since you were asking the other day, I just put in a stop order for LCA at $19.75.

Hope it never dips and sells off. But have to protect my profits just in case

I feel you, I got got rid of my 10 shares at 19.78.

if it’s still low by the end of the week I will cop about 20 or so shares and hold onto them

I feel you, I got got rid of my 10 shares at 19.78.

if it’s still low by the end of the week I will cop about 20 or so shares and hold onto them

I sold at 19.75 and bought back around 18 and change. It still hasnt merged. Ima ride this mfer to the ground till the merger date

I've began working a new job and been training that I forgot all about this thread. This easily the best thread on the forum to me when it comes to knowledge being dropped. Love seeing people from all walks of life coming together to learn and get money.

Anyhoo ......a nigga was on his buy black a few months ago and I saw a stock called JMIA (African version of Amazon) and it was at the time $3 bucks. I grabbed $200 buck of stock now it's worth $36. A nigga ate good off that little come up. I only sold half the shares though because I got a feeling this company about to blow up huge

I've began working a new job and been training that I forgot all about this thread. This easily the best thread on the forum to me when it comes to knowledge being dropped. Love seeing people from all walks of life coming together to learn and get money.

Anyhoo ......a nigga was on his buy black a few months ago and I saw a stock called JMIA (African version of Amazon) and it was at the time $3 bucks. I grabbed $200 buck of stock now it's worth $36. A nigga ate good off that little come up. I only sold half the shares though because I got a feeling this company about to blow up huge

Dope! congrats on the come up fam and props on dropping the info

Then you know the only losers are those that bought at $20,000 in 2017. 10 years of people in profit, 2 weeks of losers. But they complain, so everyone thinks BTC is a scam...?
Back on the IC a poster named Fiat_Money was the first person to talk about bitcoin. I had a chance to get on it back then. But I couldn't at the time see myself spending real money on fake made up nerd money. My dumbass would be set for life right now if I would've spent a 1000 SMH

Back on the IC a poster named Fiat_Money was the first person to talk about bitcoin. I had a chance to get on it back then. But I couldn't at the time see myself spending real money on fake made up nerd money. My dumbass would be set for life right now if I would've spent a 1000 SMH
WTF is the IC?!? Is eColi an ABW banned word? Nobody will tell me! How’s Fiat_Money doing? Funny username, being that it’s the polar opposite of Bitcoin lol.

There’s still time. It’s just that your $1,000 investment buys 0.0516 Bitcoin presently, instead of 4.0 Bitcoin. Don’t make the same mistake and only get 0.00516 next year for $1,000... *bookmarks post*

WTF is the IC?!? Is eColi an ABW banned word? Nobody will tell me! How’s Fiat_Money doing? Funny username, being that it’s the polar opposite of Bitcoin lol.

There’s still time. It’s just that your $1,000 investment buys 0.0516 Bitcoin presently, instead of 4.0 Bitcoin. Don’t make the same mistake and only get 0.00516 next year for $1,000... *bookmarks post*
The IC fathered most of the hiphop forums. It's dead and gone now. Don't know where Fiat is probably somewhere wealthy or broke either or.

3 to $36 is a stupiiiid come up

BlackBerry merging with Amazon??
There shares is about to jump?

Maybe not

Last edited:
Back