Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Is it too late to grab? Still kickin myself for not gettin this sooner

Its def a little riskier now than before but this is still the growth before the official merger which might be early next week.

With that said, I still see it going up to like $25, maybe it even pushes $30 on the day of the merger when we wake up and the shit is called GNOG.

If I was you, I would buy but like i said, its riskier now, so I would buy fully accepting that i might lose money, but would feel the risk is worth it.

Just depends in your risk appetite at this point.

If the shit loses, dont blame me though.

Its def a little riskier now than before but this is still the growth before the official merger which might be early next week.

With that said, I still see it going up to like $25, maybe it even pushes $30 on the day of the merger when we wake up and the shit is called GNOG.

If I was you, I would buy but like i said, its riskier now, so I would buy fully accepting that i might lose money, but would feel the risk is worth it.

So with this one, when are you gonna get rid of your stock, I’m gonna follow you with this one and not hold onto it like I did SHLL.

So with this one, when are you gonna get rid of your stock, I’m gonna follow you with this one and not hold onto it like I did SHLL.

Depends on your price fam.

I bought it for like $15. The shits at $20 now. This is already good. Once I see it hit $22, ill set a stop order to sell it at $20.50 or so. This way I protect my profit incase the shit hits a hurdle and goes down.

After that, ill change my stop order everytime it goes up a few dollars. So if the shit gets to $24, my new stop order will be at $22.

Ill do that until the merger date. One it changes to GNOG, and lets say its at $27, ill put a stop order for $26.50 and let the process automate itself.

I predict the shit will hit a high after the merger, then come crashing down. But in the off chance that the shit keeps going up, I wont sell, ill just put a stop order.

Also, like I said before, I think LCA/GNOG is gonna be a good long term investment too.

Imo, itll hit a high the day of the merger, then drop to like the $16 to $18 range, but then I wont be surprised if it grows to the mid $30s by the end of next year.

Online gambling is growing fast, not just as an industry, but as a concept. Right now, Jersey is the real market for it, and GNOG is by far the market leader.

With that in mind, it got allowed to operate in 2 other states this week.

And thats gonna continue going forward. Everytime a new state allows online gambling, GNOG will go up a bit. Everytime gnog gets approved in a new state, it will go up a bit.

I think the shit will gain 3-4 times its current price in 3 years.

Also, like I said before, I think LCA/GNOG is gonna be a good long term investment too.

Imo, itll hit a high the day of the merger, then drop to like the $16 to $18 range, but then I wont be surprised if it grows to the mid $30s by the end of next year.

Online gambling is growing fast, not just as an industry, but as a concept. Right now, Jersey is the real market for it, and GNOG is by far the market leader.

And thats gonna continue going forward. Everytime a new state allows online gambling, GNOG will go up a bit. Everytime gnog gets approved in a new state, it will go up a bit.

That’s good to hear, I’ll have to follow your plan on that one. I was planning on dumping it all and then buying after the merger (if the stock falls a great deal). Putting stop orders in snd watching it carefully is def. the move.

@M4nh4tt4n

Aye fam, I aint seeing you post much since bitcoin been taking major Ls this week

LOL!!! Like I told you before. I copped 100 coins in 2015. $250 each. I seen my $25,000 investment go from $25,000 FEB2015, to $2,000,000 NOV2017, to $400,000 earlier this year when I told ABW to buy (presently $1,700,000).

I didn’t lose this week. Actually, I posted on IG 3 days ago for my clients to wait for the dip to $16,500 and go balls deep.

Guess what? I liquidated and Bitcoin dipped EXACTLY to $16,500 I liquidated and bought back in at a 20% discount. Now do the fucking math on how many hundreds of thousands I made. I’ll wait... 6FF7738B-17F8-417A-B62F-19B05CCE4D82.jpeg 4ADB9117-FF38-4C6B-A9A3-A3FBF267363E.jpeg B8419CCB-FFF7-4582-ABC0-1EBD268EF619.jpeg

Good shyt bruh.

This is why I come in here 1st before lookin else for info.

LOL!!! Like I told you before. I copped 100 coins in 2015. $250 each. I seen my $25,000 investment go from $25,000 FEB2015, to $2,000,000 NOV2017, to $400,000 earlier this year when I told ABW to buy (presently $1,700,000).

I didn’t lose this week. Actually, I posted on IG 3 days ago for my clients to wait for the dip to $16,500 and go balls deep.

Guess what? I liquidated and Bitcoin dipped EXACTLY to $16,500 I liquidated and bought back in at a 20% discount. Now do the fucking math on how many hundreds of thousands I made. I’ll wait...View attachment 408232View attachment 408231View attachment 408233

I bought 250 coins at $100 in 2012.

That’s
lol XRP was doing really well earlier this week
because of the Spark Coin/XRP fork. A stock split if you will. 1:1. If you have 1,000XRP, your wallet will show 1,000XRP and 1,000SPARK 12DEC20. People just buying it for the free crypto. Just like Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
427D9A15-468B-45DA-9AE6-3CBE7DFE296F.png

DraftKings (DKNG) took off this YTD. $10.50-$52.75 presently...

Then you know the only losers are those that bought at $20,000 in 2017. 10 years of people in profit, 2 weeks of losers. But they complain, so everyone thinks BTC is a scam...?

I aint never buy bitcoin for $100 bro.

If I had 250 bitcoins, id be on some island chilling not in here posting with yall.

Like I said though, bitcoin is a good ass investment though. i was just talking shit

Back