ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

No way the Fed lets housing come close to the last dip. Just look at the moratoriums they have continued to put into place. Now, credit...I think that is different.

Funny cause LCA was supposed to have a big week this week. Instead its the opposite happening

Funny cause LCA was supposed to have a big week this week. Instead its the opposite happening
Why this week? All the hype has been around SHLL with the merger less than a week away. I have LCA on my radar as a Mid November to December merger.

That's gotta be the hardest part is watching certain shit at a great price and not moving on it. Im tempted af. Feel like I'ma miss out.

If you got the money, itd be crazy not too.

Dont force it either. Dont take money thats supposed to go to other places and use it for stocks.

Patience is the key. We in it long term.

Buf if you got money laying around? Do it.

If you got the money, itd be crazy not too.

Dont force it either. Dont take money thats supposed to go to other places and use it for stocks.

Patience is the key. We in it long term.

Buf if you got money laying around? Do it.
True. Guess I'll jump on SHLL right now. I got a little something but can't drop too much.

@Rubato $BLNK is recovering. Got lost in the sauce and missed my entry but with ChargePoint($SBE) coming out $$$ are flowing back into the sector. Can’t ignore the lawsuit but by the time that’s over money would have already been made on the trade. Up 30% on $FLUX. Not bad for the risk.

dang i should've bought more apple stocks last week when it was in the low 100s.

i'm guessing that there will be a few more buying opportunities as a result of the presedential debates and/or election. during that time i'll just load the boat with cash, wait for apple, amex, and nike to drop, and try to max out my IRA with mutual/index funds

Anyone knows why SHLL been going down since the merger got announced?

Wonder if its cause people are cashing out

It hasn't changed over to HYLN and some people are getting anxious. The ticker should change tomorrow. Both Healy and Hyllion tweeted just a bit ago. The merger news across the board should provide a bump. Probably a good round of profit taking after that. Should be a fun ride though.

Soooo...any stocks i need to be lookin at wit news of Frump gettin the Rona?

Soooo...any stocks i need to be lookin at wit news of Frump gettin the Rona?
I came in to ask the same thing

my SHLL stock is untradable right now. It’s showing on Robin Hood that I lost like $300 today which is over half of what I have invested