Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

What’s up with the weekends and stocks falling? This is like the third week in a row that Friday has come and I start losing.

It could also go down lol it’s been making wild gains so idk when that ends...ppl expect a strong month tho

I've just started looking into the merits of AMD v Intel. There are compelling reasons to own either. AMD seems to have stolen a march in the 7 nanometer chip race and is even looking into developing 5 nanometer chips whilst Intel is still dealing with 10 nanometer chips. However Intel is ridiculously cheap with a P/E ratio of 9 and also has a reasonable dividend.

Anyone here invested in either or has knowledge in this sector? Both seem like good opportunities.

I've just started looking into the merits of AMD v Intel. There are compelling reasons to own either. AMD seems to have stolen a march in the 7 nanometer chip race and is even looking into developing 5 nanometer chips whilst Intel is still dealing with 10 nanometer chips. However Intel is ridiculously cheap with a P/E ratio of 9 and also has a reasonable dividend.

Anyone here invested in either or has knowledge in this sector? Both seem like good opportunities.

I will say with both of the next generation gaming consoles coming out for Sony and Microsoft soon I would maybe look into getting AMD stock. Both consoles are using their technology to power them. I'm no expert but I would imagine that has to count for something

The stock market is so foolish.

The head of the FED says the economy is still bad, but literally changes nothing, and stocks fall.

Like fam, come on. What changed between today and yesterday? Nothing. Just words from the fed stating the obvious.

Hilarious.

The stock market is so foolish.

The head of the FED says the economy is still bad, but literally changes nothing, and stocks fall.

Like fam, come on. What changed between today and yesterday? Nothing. Just words from the fed stating the obvious.

Hilarious.

Lol quantifying emotion is a funny thing

I still believe its a room full of rich ass mfers that all decide when to buy in bulk, raising prices, then all decide to sell, make profits, and drive prices down. Then rinse and repeat.

Cause no way the stock market makes any sense any other way

That’s not all of it but definitely happening

There are some things that seem to be clearly pre-determined. My boy is heavy into forex (yeah I know) but showed me how the charts predicted a huge crash this year pandemic or no pandemic.

And if he’s right about some other shit this Tesla rocket launch next month may get interesting...

That’s not all of it but definitely happening

There are some things that seem to be clearly pre-determined. My boy is heavy into forex (yeah I know) but showed me how the charts predicted a huge crash this year pandemic or no pandemic.

And if he’s right about some other shit this Tesla rocket launch next month may get interesting...

A huge crash was predicted for years though. Pandemic or no pandemic, cause the economy was growing so fast for so long.

We just need to find our way into that room with them rich mfers and make money with them

Back