ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I mean that makes sense, but do they really want to risk angering the voters by not providing economic assistance. I'm buying during this red period, but very selectively.

i just got started this year....so im not really feeling the bleeding everyone is talking about

I got 2 or 3 im keeping an eye on right now and buying when the time is right

im not into it for quick flips at all tho....i mostly try not to watch that shit cuz i dropped $100 almost immediately lol

shits definitely no different than gambling imo....i see how people could sit there and watch them numbers and start pouring everything in

Reactions: Inori
I don't think most like the bleeding, its just an opportunity to buy positions you believe will rebound once its done. I have both long and short term positions. The short terms will let me buy more of the long terms. If by gambling you mean risk, then sure there's risk. I see it like buying Art or a Classic car. If you buy the right one, over the years it will maintain its value and likely gain some.

Woulda thought Microsoft woulda been up some with the ZeniMax Media/Bethesda Softworks situation

Are you in on HCAC short or long? Not sure its going to pop like some hope. I really like the modular platform and that they plan to license it. That should be pretty lucrative. Not so sure about the subscription model, but hey who thought Netflix would work lol.

Are you in on HCAC short or long? Not sure its going to pop like some hope. I really like the modular platform and that they plan to license it. That should be pretty lucrative. Not so sure about the subscription model, but hey who thought Netflix would work lol.

I never got in on that one

So you just gonna call me a hoe?

San francisco
New York
London

I’ll tell you why In a bit
I wouldn't count on it in London. I been saying this housing bubble was supposed to pop since the Brexit decision. Yet this summer housing prices reached all time highs. The London housing market still has legs in it yet