Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

21,000,000BTC to ever be created. Deflationary currency. REAL money. DM me if you wanna fuck with a Nigga in this space since 2009 at Bitcoin 1 cent per coin, and bought 2015 at $250 per coin. No BS...

Last edited:
Bought some shares in GLD (basically buying gold) and Moderna today.

Ill probably be buying some more shares of these two going forward

I got $110 extra dollars in my budget this week. (Buying a house budget been tight lip these last few months)

What some shares I can get in on with that lil amount

I got $110 extra dollars in my budget this week. (Buying a house budget been tight lip these last few months)

What some shares I can get in on with that lil amount

Still looking into this since I have about $200 in cash just sitting in my investment account. If I find a good buy for right now I’ll come back in here.

Why you just don’t sit on it?

UCO deals with oil futures, so it goes up and down with the price of oil. Oil goes up and down every other day, so my thing is to sell UCO when it has a big gain, and buy back when it has a big loss.

The good thing with that is everytime I sell and buyback, i get more shares since I reinvest my profit, and with more shares, everytime I sell after a big gain, I make more profit

I've been peeping this thread on the low for months but didn't really start messing with the markets until a couple weeks ago. I have money in other things like TSP and bonds but I decided why not take a little bit of my money I use to buy stupid stuff and invest in some stocks.

What do some of you guys think of advisor companies like The Motley Fool and such? Is it really worth using their services or alot of the info they have is relatively easy to find on your own?

I like that you folks are sharing tips and such with each other also. I actually made a little already reading some of the info here

Last edited:
I dont have an opinion on it, stock splits are normal. Apple is a great company.
Yep, and the cheaper price will make it more attainable to the younger investors. One share of BRKA Is $300,000 but only because Buffet never splits them lol.

4DFFAA29-0E4C-4CDA-891C-4B5F54DE4E58.jpeg
Those people are idiots /or DickRiders who laughed since BTC 2009 inception at 10 cents, but wanna buy at $20,000 in 2017. 97%+ of anyone who ever bought BTC is well into the green. Unless they bought that ONE month back in 2017. My method is to put people up on this game in private.

Back