Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

First post alert been following for a long min never spoke only liked.

Been following the cannibis markets for 5 years somewhat consistently, I have applied the concepts found in How to make money in stocks by William O’Neil called CAN SLIM to find gems in the sector. Yeah it’s still illegal on the federal level but that has created opportunities for smaller investors to take advantage of that overlap where larger institutions cannot. One of the biggest downfall is that most companies raise money by selling shares via covertible debts which increase the available shares at times where the stock price rises. But throughout all of that you have companies that are actually making money, here they are
$TRUL/TCNNF-profitable
$CURLF-largest potential revenue
$GTBIF-Multiple State Operations
$IIPR-Real Estate Investment Trust

I started out looking at companies making money because the industry was all Poe in the sky hopes and dreams then began looking for profit as the industry evolved and nowthe generation of free cash flow.The industry is still in the infancy stage so there is way more room to grow. Florida’s medical system is somewhat similar to CA in the beginning.

First post alert been following for a long min never spoke only liked.

Been following the cannibis markets for 5 years somewhat consistently, I have applied the concepts found in How to make money in stocks by William O’Neil called CAN SLIM to find gems in the sector. Yeah it’s still illegal on the federal level but that has created opportunities for smaller investors to take advantage of that overlap where larger institutions cannot. One of the biggest downfall is that most companies raise money by selling shares via covertible debts which increase the available shares at times where the stock price rises. But throughout all of that you have companies that are actually making money, here they are
$TRUL/TCNNF-profitable
$CURLF-largest potential revenue
$GTBIF-Multiple State Operations
$IIPR-Real Estate Investment Trust

I started out looking at companies making money because the industry was all Poe in the sky hopes and dreams then began looking for profit as the industry evolved and nowthe generation of free cash flow.The industry is still in the infancy stage so there is way more room to grow. Florida’s medical system is somewhat similar to CA in the beginning.

I was looking at GTBIF some months back along with CGC

I was looking at GTBIF some months back along with CGC
Lol I know you’re tight you didn’t. Im hot I had the cash to enter a position into Curaleaf at $3 at the bottom of the correction. Played P*ssy and didn’t pull the trigger. ???

ya live and ya learn.

I never said I didnt lol

:think2:

but yeah Cannabis and Green Tech/Renewable Energy are some areas id be interested investing in going forward

Ahh Reading is fundamental lol.
What’s your play on renewables I would believe battery technology would have to advance before renewables take hold of society. That’s where is see Tesla dominating.

Ahh Reading is fundamental lol.
What’s your play on renewables I would believe battery technology would have to advance before renewables take hold of society. That’s where is see Tesla dominating.

Absolutely agree on that battery tech.

The two renewable energy ETFs I looked at were:

iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN)
ALPS Clean Energy ETF (ACES)

I'm still learning though.. I didn't invest much but I put a little bread into both of those

What are yalls thoughts on $BLNK
It’s mad hard to find info on the company especially to refute the short report by Culper but looking at similar companies in the sector following a bottoming out of the stock correction can’t time it can provide a decent trade if the company themselves refute it with proof of 20,000 plus charging stations. The company is going on my watchlist though for sure.

It actually probably bottomed out for the day already and it’s bouncing back

Will be interesting to see what it looks like after they dont get that money from California for a little bit.

I set an alert for if that shit drops below $20 lol

Back