Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Free trades. Do your research. Billionaires give away millions as a tax writeoff hoping you get wrecked by DayTrading. But we are smarter than that. Just share YOUR link and get $7/click. Join and get $7 free stocks. I choose $JPM. Evil, but if you can’t beat them, JOIN them. That’s my play. No scams..

The playstore reviews for that app are very bad

I’m probably gonna dump my GAN stock soon. Anybody who has invested in companies heavily involved in sports betting may want to follow suit.

It’s looking more and more like football will be either cancelled or severely abbreviated this season, but the market hasn’t seemed to realize it yet.

A lot of the upstart betting companies are about to run out of runway if the trend continues.

This was supposed to be the year for them to explode since everything was just legalized.

I’m probably gonna dump my GAN stock soon. Anybody who has invested in companies heavily involved in sports betting may want to follow suit.

It’s looking more and more like football will be either cancelled or severely abbreviated this season, but the market hasn’t seemed to realize it yet.

A lot of the upstart betting companies are about to run out of runway if the trend continues.

This was supposed to be the year for them to explode since everything was just legalized.

I got GAN too. Im gon wait until basketball season starts before getting rid of it. Thats 3 weeks away.

I got GAN too. Im gon wait until basketball season starts before getting rid of it. Thats 3 weeks away.

Yea, I’m kinda scared to do that

Example:

8 players test positive on one team, announced on a Tuesday evening. NBA cancels season first thing Wednesday morning. Ion wanna take that L.

Yea, I’m kinda scared to do that

Example:

8 players test positive on one team, announced on a Tuesday evening. NBA cancels season first thing Wednesday morning. Ion wanna take that L.

Yea I feel you. But the NBA already spent close to 200 mil so far to open up. To me that means that might not finish the season, but they gonna def open up and try.

Yesterday I was up and winning then out of nowhere 30min for the market closed GLUU announced their quarterly and I lost about 300 bucks all good though.

Alll in all I'm up about 800 bucks with all my stocks on e-trade

500 on Robinhood

1100 on Acorns

Fidelity I took a L

Im up huge overall but GAN took an L yesterday. I think I went from being up close to $100 on it, to down $150 in 10 minutes.

I was trying to talk @Rubato into keeping it till the NBA reopens just last week and now im mad at myself for not selling it

Everything is going back up again. Shit is a seesaw.

I do think tho that regardless of positive performance in the stock market we haven't seen the worst of the crash yet.

When we begin to grasp just how much damage has been done long term economically it's inevitable for another crash.

Everything is going back up again. Shit is a seesaw.

I do think tho that regardless of positive performance in the stock market we haven't seen the worst of the crash yet.

When we begin to grasp just how much damage has been done long term economically it's inevitable for another crash.

Idk fam.

The way the stock market works might be fundamentally changing in front of our eyes.

Before, you had brokers buying/selling stocks. And then established people starting buying/selling stocks for themselves.

But now, everyone is buying and selling stocks. And in this situation, if people with stocks dont sell their shares, and dont feel nervous and hold their stocks, there wont be huge sell offs that cause a market crash.

In this case, the market will keep going up even as the economy goes down.

@Sion What say you fam? You noticing this same trend?

Idk fam.

The way the stock market works might be fundamentally changing in front of our eyes.

Before, you had brokers buying/selling stocks. And then established people starting buying/selling stocks for themselves.

But now, everyone is buying and selling stocks. And in this situation, if people with stocks dont sell their shares, and dont feel nervous and hold their stocks, there wont be huge sell offs that cause a market crash.

In this case, the market will keep going up even as the economy goes down.

@Sion What say you fam? You noticing this same trend?
Never thought about that good point.

There is still possibility that those same ppl might run out of liquid cash and sell off their stocks/dip into 401k as last resort.

Really curious to hear more takes on this though.

Planning on throwing some money into Moderna.

They seem to be the furthest ahead for a corona virus vaccine. The plan is to buy it and let it sit for atleast a year.

Anyone know of a stock similar to UCO which deals in gold future?

I know of GLD but want to know if there are other options.

Last edited:
Back