Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

My issue is idk what other platform to use besides Robinhood which I've heard (without research) is not good for trading cryptos

Any suggestions?
RH is awesome for crypto, but it’s not real. Derivatives. You buy “crypto” and you sell it. You never own it. I don’t use RH because if everyone purchased from there the price would plummet lol.

I been riding this rollercoaster since $250/coin 2015. I will continue to DCA up to 10k.

shiiiiite.
Which stock you invested most money into?
I’m still trying to get a grasp at this being a newbie to it. I only have the ccl & uco.

Thoughts on Acreage Holdings(ACRGF),
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) and
Green Thumb Industries(GTBIF) ?

Been looking around on these three over the weekend

i see you playa.

checking shit out over the weekends......got them ladies on hold cuz you gotta read the 10k report,....lol

my homegirl told me a dude used that on her.......she thought he was so smart and into stocks. turns out it was game.....but we both respected his angle.

anyway....even tho i lost big one day last week im still in the green.

Man weed stocks seem too volatile for me I checked a few out but never bought.

Just read an interesting article saying CGC/ACRGF are merging if weed is legalized federally which entices me more I just feel it's still too early to bite

How do u buy those OTC stocks? They're not on robinhood only CGC is

Man weed stocks seem too volatile for me I checked a few out but never bought.

Just read an interesting article saying CGC/ACRGF are merging if weed is legalized federally which entices me more I just feel it's still too early to bite

How do u buy those OTC stocks? They're not on robinhood only CGC is

I saw the same thing. I wonder how that would work. If someone copped stocks in Acreage Holdings AND Canopy Growth Corporation... if Canopy acquires Acreage... what happens with the Acreage stock?

With regards to OTC stock(had to look up what that meant lol) I'm not sure. I'm not on RobinHood and I typically use TDA for trading

Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. Common Stock was halteed like 12 times today

and indivior went from 5.35 last monday to 23.11 today

Damn big gains pre market what's going on
watch it every day....its big gains every morning before the market.

that doesnt mean it always carries over.

a guy is teaching me a few tricks........i think i almost got it. and as i type indivior went to 24.99

watch it every day....its big gains every morning before the market.

that doesnt mean it always carries over.

a guy is teaching me a few tricks........i think i almost got it. and as i type indivior went to 24.99
Oh no doubt what goes up probably won't stay up......yet. too much uncertainty out there for that. But I'm having one of my best days so far and the bulk of it was made within an hour of market opening. Obviously that can change at any moment.

I missed out on indivior smh

Oh no doubt what goes up probably won't stay up......yet. too much uncertainty out there for that. But I'm having one of my best days so far and the bulk of it was made within an hour of market opening. Obviously that can change at any moment.

I missed out on indivior smh
I saw it climbing but aunt do shit about it.

And to think....May 8th it was at $3. Could have made 10 fold on it.

Live and you learn.

I been getting more aggressive with this shit.

cruise lines and airlines taking off today
I was reading up on Carnival yesterday. The p/b was 0.4, the p/e was at 4. Then i read the CEO say that even if they don't take another booking for 2020 they have enough cash to cover costs. I looked at the balance sheet and the cash flow and it was looking good. I had to jump on. Not a big position but I had to get involved. Their bookings are already looking strong for 2021 and after this ordeal is over people will be looking to go on holiday and live it up. I'm going to be looking to grow this position over time.

Back