Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I wouldn't ever go near any of them nor would I ever put clients hard earned money in them.

I could understand tracking a country's index for its stock markets but oil ? Odds are just as good as trying to guess what MLB or NHL team will win a championship next year.

Markets are climbing because countries are opening up, cases are falling in parts of the world, a vaccine is one the way and companies are posting better earnings than previously expected. This is causing everything to rise. Nothing has fundamentally changed in oil and gas. I'm staying away until price levels stabilize, there's better shit to be found. Now what makes it tricky is economics and markets rarely align but with that being said I'd still rather wait.

Goat shit. I would never work with a broker/financial advisor who wants to invest my money into oil futures. Like fuck is you crazy? Haha

Aurora cannabis just bought unto US. Market with an acquisition. An they been in fire lately

Aurora cannabis just bought unto US. Market with an acquisition. An they been in fire lately

Noticed some headlines about Aurora over the past couple of days but the main thing in my mind was that thread on here.. I cant find it... but didn't one of yall post something about how Canadian Cannabis companies were struggling and damn near going out of business?

I gotta do more research either way

THIS.

Big Lurkin', you have to keep putting $$$$$ in the Honeypot. This isn't a 1-time thing. Plants don't grow if you feed it and water it just 1nce.

:think2:
The thing is I already know all of this. I'm not expert like @Sion but I been knew about the stock market and what investing is. In fact i've already had this discussion with Dos, but hes practicing selective listening like hes trying to get me to sign up for MLM.

The stock market is essentially gambling. And gambling in stock is way down on my list of priorities rn, but, i'll eventually get around to it.

If some of you wanna put some money in it and play around with it, go ahead and have fun, I'm not knocking you. But only putting a few dollars in & watching the market all day hoping to turn it into a few more, is a waste of time to me. My attention is better off elsewhere.

When I get around to it, I'm not going to do it to have fun. I plan on putting real money up and turning a profit.

Noticed some headlines about Aurora over the past couple of days but the main thing in my mind was that thread on here.. I cant find it... but didn't one of yall post something about how Canadian Cannabis companies were struggling and damn near going out of business?

I gotta do more research either way
While aurora cannibus went down at the end of the day yesterday....it went up +31% pre market
closed out at 12.75 and now at 16.7

today im looking at

Meso 12.90
AZN 53.78 supply deal for covid vac
SNCA 1.1
ZOM .23
STSA 26.00
ARTW 2.24
HARP 19.20
ZVO 2.68

see if we cant get more gainers than losers today

Last edited:
rough day yesterday

sfet 1.68- dropped to 1.28
STAF .86 dropped to .61
XELB 1.14 dropped to .98
ALDX 5.58 dropped to 4.37

XTNT 2.62 up +288 premarket

CLSK 2.85 up +34% premarket

Xhttps://seekingalpha.com/news/3576784-argonaut-alio-shareholders-approve-merger

ALO .90
ARNGF 1.36

moderna just got called out.

AZN just got some kinda deal . i think i posted it.

the market was cheating yesterday.
a bunch of fuck shit happened.

i lost a grip.
shit has to be a violation
As long as you hold you'll be alright long term though

Back