Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I personally wouldnt fuck with GE. I read a few months back that their accounting has been real shady over the last few years. @Sion already hit on some of the shit that makes no sense. Im pretty sure KPMG is already auditing them and shit could get real ugly for them mfers.

This being said though, being at a 29 year low could mean GE can be useful as a quick flip. It will likely drop for a few more days, which will be a good time to buy, and then recover a bit, which will be a good time to sell.

Long term though, i wouldnt touch GE

I know GE quite well, they're not the types to do anything shady with their accounting. There's just so many companies and moving parts within GE that an audit makes a lot of sense. If something does arise out of it I don't think it's intentional.

They deleveraged significant portions of their businesses and spun off a lot of assets or sold them. This is something that the feds have been trying to get GE to do since the Jack Welch era. That's why they're balance sheet for the last 3 years has scaled down so significantly. They did it to shore up cash, pay down debt and to strengthen their financial standing. I got through 2018 annual report I'm just about to complete 2019.

No way they report a profit this year but the tax losses they might carry forward so when they profit in the next year or two they report a massive profit as a result.

Dope insight bruh.

Im not going to claim that I researched GE nearly as much as you did, so ill take definetly take your word for it.

I know GE quite well, they're not the types to do anything shady with their accounting. There's just so many companies and moving parts within GE that an audit makes a lot of sense. If something does arise out of it I don't think it's intentional.

They deleveraged significant portions of their businesses and spun off a lot of assets or sold them. This is something that the feds have been trying to get GE to do since the Jack Welch era. That's why they're balance sheet for the last 3 years has scaled down so significantly. They did it to shore up cash, pay down debt and to strengthen their financial standing. I got through 2018 annual report I'm just about to complete 2019.

No way they report a profit this year but the tax losses they might carry forward so when they profit in the next year or two they report a massive profit as a result.

So how long do you recommend holding on to GE stock? Is it one of those "in it for the long haul" type situation wit them?

I'm doing very well!!!!!!!

Still have plenty of cash to invest tho

This is what I have to work on next. At the moment, I'm investing alot. I make decent money and my money is going to bills then the rest is invested. Im gon keep doing that till the market recovers. Its good cause my main investments are still so low (swppx is hovering between 43 and 45, its high was 55). The issue though is that im not able to keep cash on hand.

The next thing for me though is to build up a ton of cash and just leave it to the side to make sure im ready to just buy a ton of shit whenever the next crash/correction/recession hits.

Spent another G into swppx, and another 500 to uco.

Man im all in UCO now. Its either gonna make me or break me. At this point I bought UCO on 4 occasions and my average price is $15.50

Man im all in UCO now. Its either gonna make me or break me. At this point I bought UCO on 4 occasions and my average price is $15.50
didnt you say you grabbed some at $11?

yea man ...that split is making my shit look funny.

didnt you say you grabbed some at $11?

I dont remember all the prices but I grabbed some for around $11, then $15, and twice around $16 and $17. Got 125 shares of that mfer now. Just need it to get to $100 a pop towards the end of 2021.

First I need it to stay around this range so I can buy a bunch more though.

I dont remember all the prices but I grabbed some for around $11, then $15, and twice around $16 and $17. Got 125 shares of that mfer now. Just need it to get to $100 a pop towards the end of 2021.

First I need it to stay around this range so I can buy a bunch more though.
if it reaches $100...

ill be in jersey.

want to grab some drinks?
you can leave the strap home.

Bookmarked.

lol I chuckled to myself when I saw this article cuz I saw this shit in the store out here for the first time this past Wednesday
cool.....my recommendation is you have them be the first loaded in whatever you use to get on the netz.

have them each be a homepage that loads when you start up. and once you get comfortable........find a pre market broker. robinhood has the option with the gold .

that way....you can trade before and afterhours if some news comes in.

it might sound like alot...but its just a suggestion.

Back