Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

cool.....my recommendation is you have them be the first loaded in whatever you use to get on the netz.

have them each be a homepage that loads when you start up. and once you get comfortable........find a pre market broker. robinhood has the option with the gold .

that way....you can trade before and afterhours if some news comes in.

it might sound like alot...but its just a suggestion.

Yeah I'd be on that for sure if I wasn't out here... options are a bit limited since I'm not in the states. Definitely something to look into though with regards to pre-market brokers. Didn't even know that was a thing! lol all this shit is crazy

Yeah I'd be on that for sure if I wasn't out here... options are a bit limited since I'm not in the states. Definitely something to look into though with regards to pre-market brokers. Didn't even know that was a thing! lol all this shit is crazy
its cool...a lot of people didnt know.

as long as you know now..and pass it on.

it has been kept from certain people for a long time.

this game aint for us.

and from what im seeing with robinhood....fucking millennials (no disrespect to yall) are changing the game. you have no choice but to respect it and try to adapt.

you cant see it now because of how things are and you are kinda starting out.....but it was driving me crazy at a point.

just in case that sounded wrong....i was saying you can leave your gun at home.

Too late to back track on the fade fam.

I see you smartened up and trying to back out now but you gon have to get these lumps first.

So if the shit gets to $100, come through, let me knock you out, then we can grab drinks.

Drinks on you, but ill pay for the cup full of extra ice to put on your eye.

Too late to back track on the fade fam.

I see you smartened up and trying to back out now but you gon have to get these lumps first.

So if the shit gets to $100, come through, let me knock you out, then we can grab drinks.

Drinks on you, but ill pay for the cup full of extra ice to put on your eye.

tenor.gif

i gotta stop fucking with these young dudes..

mfs clever

UCO fucked me with the reverse split. I bought 100 shares the day before n they knocked me down to 4 shares when I woke up lol. I never picked up anymore

Nothing really changed but the numbers though. The profit margin you were going to make is still the same.

UCO is my long shot bet. I dont expect it to recover for atleast two years. I could see it being much higher than it is now, and then going down again in the fall/winter when a second lockdown might occur.

Even then though, oil is a shady ass business because a ton of countries need it to balance their economy. I can see oil reaching historic highs in 2-3 years once the virus is fully under control. Countries will probably manipulate prices by reducing production to make back the money they lost.

Personally, im going to keep buying UCO. Losses in the short term mean nothing to me. I want to eventually have 5k in it minimum. Hopefully more. Thats why I need it to not go up in the short term so I can keep slowly building up to 5k. If it starts going up alot, thats gonna be impossible. Plus i dont want to pay short term gains tax on whatever the earnings might be. Rather wait a year and pay 10-20%.

Oil will come back and a ton of money can be made. The risk is that individual companies we have stocks in or funds like UCO might go under and we lose all our money before it does.

I figured that but my total return in the negative
View attachment 281599

Thats cause you bought it high. Good time to add 4 more. I think its at like $17. Bring your average price down to like $25. And then buy a few more later and try to get your average price under $20. Its trending up and will probably be over $20 in the next 2 weeks and you'll be back in green.

Thats cause you bought it high. Good time to add 4 more. I think its at like $17. Bring your average price down to like $25. And then buy a few more later and try to get your average price under $20. Its trending up and will probably be over $20 in the next 2 weeks and you'll be back in green.
Yea you're right after the split it kept falling some more then I stopped paying attention when I should've kept pouring money in.

I'ma take that advice

One question tho, I got some more money I wanna drop so I can either increase my UCO share by more than 4 or look for other deals what would u do

Yea you're right after the split it kept falling some more then I stopped paying attention when I should've kept pouring money in.

I'ma take that advice

One question tho, I got some more money I wanna drop so I can either increase my UCO share by more than 4 or look for other deals what would u do

Im personally all in on UCO, so I would drop as much as I can into it.

Even if your not all in UCO and just want your money back, I would still drop as much as i can in UCO and bring that average price as low as possible. The lower the average price, the faster you will be able to go green. If you can get your average price under $20, i think you'll be in the green in a week or two. especially with more states opening up in the next week. This is what I would do.

The flipside of this though, is that you are putting more money in UCO, so if it ends up crashing for whatever reason, your gonna lose even more then you would have if you did nothing.

It also depends if you have your eyes on something that you think is gonna increase in the very near future and you want to put money in it right away.

Im personally all in on UCO, so I would drop as much as I can into it.

Even if your not all in UCO and just want your money back, I would still drop as much as i can in UCO and bring that average price as low as possible. The lower the average price, the faster you will be able to go green. If you can get your average price under $20, i think you'll be in the green in a week or two. especially with more states opening up in the next week. This is what I would do.

The flipside of this though, is that you are putting more money in UCO, so if it ends up crashing for whatever reason, your gonna lose even more then you would have if you did nothing.

It also depends if you have your eyes on something that you think is gonna increase in the very near future and you want to put money in it right away.
Props bruh appreciate all the info man for real

hows everyone portfolio doing?
@ChicagoFigure
@AZTG
@Inori
@Rubato
do we really need to ask @Sion?
@aka_og
@bootcheese3000
im ok......all green.
UCO is killing it right now. almost made all my money back. im golden when its gets above $22.

how yall doing in the game?

Ugh.

ETRADE is pissing me off. Too many fucking delays with shit.

1st, on 2 separate occasions, they said they need Documentation from me in order for me to Trade (1st time my Passport was obscured). Now, their excuse is that they need my Bank Statement to verify me.

I'm done with their asses. I should've stuck with Fidelity, but I was having issues with them in regards to them accepting my Acct info in order for them to take my $$$$$. I'm just going to call up ETRADE and ask them for my full Acct info (they won't even show it on my Acct, just the last 4) or just ask for a fucking Refund of my cash. This is just frustrating. I totally feel like I've been missing out all these Weeks.

Back