Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

what the hell happened there?

pretty much gamestop 2.0

company shorted over 100%, the people found out...Ryan Cohen (chairman of Gamestop) took a huge position in bbby and now we up over 100% gains in 3 days lol

people predicting price target of 50$ by end of the week and speculating it could go to 200-400$ by end of year

pretty much gamestop 2.0

company shorted over 100%, the people found out...Ryan Cohen (chairman of Gamestop) took a huge position in bbby and now we up over 100% gains in 3 days lol

people predicting price target of 50$ by end of the week and speculating it could go to 200-400$ by end of year

lol i was looking like wtf.. I thought they were closing some stores. Looks like I missed another quick hit

Let's first break down with you what a stock exchange is. For those who don't know, it is an online marketplace where securities can be traded: stocks, bonds, investment units, and more complex instruments such as options and futures. The exchange ensures that all parties fulfill their obligations and that transactions are executed quickly and reliably. Only trusted companies are allowed to trade - there are no obvious crooks. And because there are many buyers and sellers on the exchange, transactions are conducted at a fair market price. This is exactly the way I make my money as an investor. And so recently, I needed to open a checking account, as I decided to separate my income and personal expenses. Moneyunder30.com helped me in this matter.

Last edited:
Man if you didnt sell BBBY when it was up 100%, and fell for the diamond hands scam again, you deserve that loss.

Smfh.

All i see is people crying cause they either got in with a ton of money after it went up 100+%, or that they didnt sell when it was like +160% and its back down now.

Falling for it the first time, I get it.

Falling for it again? I have no sympathy.

Yo, none of this surprises me.

I haven't been on here in a loooong time, but I've still payed attention to the Stock Market, and it's been a fuckin' mess this Year. Even Crypto has been suffering in a major way. At the same time, I'm not surprised; I remember at the beginning of the Year, a certain Planetary Retrograde stated that the Stock Market was going to suffer some losses, but instead of ending when that particular Retrograde ended, it continued to fluctuate, losing more than winning, and from the looks of things, we're going to see more dips in the Market:

The main factor in both of these is Venus square Uranus, which will affect Finances, esp the Stock Market.

I should've said something before at the beginning of the Year, but alot of Members on here think I'm a Weirdo anyways, so I kept that to myself, but seeing as this problem won't go away anytime soon, I felt as if I should share this with all of you before you make anymore Investments. I still haven't created a Profile for myself ever since I saw how the Market was behaving earlier in the Year.

But hey, y'all are Grown, you can take the risks, or be a bit more conservative and safe with your Investments. I just want to make sure all of us have a prosperous Year when it's all said and done.

Back