Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Futures showing another 5% down tomorrow too.

Smh. Yo everytime I buy too. Bought on Friday like let cop some at these low prices. And what happens? -10% the next two days

Futures showing another 5% down tomorrow too.

Smh. Yo everytime I buy too. Bought on Friday like let cop some at these low prices. And what happens? -10% the next two days
You not alone in that scenario. Ive copped the same index finds on Friday and today.

If it goes down another 4-5% tomorrow, i may buy again smh lol

So about that $HKD.

source-1.gif

Just put a few dollars in my daughter's investment acct. (fractional shares in Apple, Microsoft, and SP500 index fund, and Vanguard Tech Fund).

I hope shorty takes care of me when I'm old the way I'm trying to take care of her when she can barely shape words...
This nigga going into a home an lil mama gonna have a house on the beach…lol
Just know you are doing the right thing for the right reasons

MEGL is IPO that went public on Friday

Another little-known Chinese stock is soaring with a one-day price gain of more than 5,000% in its IPO debut
Shares of Magic Empire Global soared as much as 5,799% in its IPO debut on Friday as another obscure Hong Kong-based company saw wild trading activity.

Magic Empire Global, a finance company that offers advisory and underwriting services, priced its IPO at $4 per share on Thursday. The stock hit a high of $235.95 on Friday. Magic Empire sold 5 million shares to raise $20 million in gross proceeds from the offering. No apparent news was behind the move higher, similar to the more than 32,000% gain AMTD Digital stock saw earlier this week.

Screenshot_20220806-172430_Webull.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-173156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back