Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Buying Opportunities!!!

tumblr_ntk7gjTrKK1rdx8ebo1_540_zpshzj99fay.gif

This is some bullshit. Everybody knew about this for years.

How many articles got published that China was putting up a ton of skyscrapers everywhere that no one lived in.

Mfers was building whole towns with no one in them.

All to just keep getting loans and pocket money.

And loan companies all over the world kept giving them loans to make their books look good.

And now were here.

what makes you say that?
Just looking at the house market is ridiculous. I'm in the dfw and houses that was 150k is now 250 and the 250 one are 400k.... people can't afford that.

I go on realtor.com and see the same thing around the USA and the wages don't go up. People need to be able to afford the place they live at and not be priced out. And, if people can't afford the housing then who's going to buy them.

Just looking at the house market is ridiculous. I'm in the dfw and houses that was 150k is now 250 and the 250 one are 400k.... people can't afford that.

I go on realtor.com and see the same thing around the USA and the wages don't go up. People need to be able to afford the place they live at and not be priced out. And, if people can't afford the housing then who's going to buy them.
I’m in dfw too, Somehow people keep buying them tho, and my parents stay getting offers on their old house in Carrollton. The demand for houses is crazy rn. It’s not like they’re are being built and nobody is buying/moving in. If you want a house and are financially stable banks are easily allowing people to afford these homes

]
I’m in dfw too, Somehow people keep buying them tho, and my parents stay getting offers on their old house in Carrollton. The demand for houses is crazy rn. It’s not like they’re are being built and nobody is buying/moving in. If you want a house and are financially stable banks are easily allowing people to afford these homes
But look at this this house built in 1969 going for 660k that's ridiculous and I get it some people paying it but majority of people can't afford that

Back