Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

View attachment 619613

That's the 220% question. Pull out or add to the dip?

Is this delta variant? Afghanistan? Or oil industry related? Cuz if it has nothing to do with oil, this is an opportunity 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yeah that's where I find myself lately.. wondering if I should adjust my overall strategy.

I havent bought a NEW stock in quite some time.. If anything I've been investing more into some of the joints I already have.. along with alternating between stocks and crypto depending on the month and the market

any of y'all get a notice from whomever you buy shares through about changes to OTC stock regulations? I got this from TD Ameritrade the other day:

On September 28, 2021, new amendments adopted by the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) go into effect to enhance investor protection and improve issuer transparency. These amendments restrict the ability of market makers to publish quotations for those companies that have not made required current financial and company information available to regulators and investors.

We previously communicated that ahead of the regulatory enforcement date, we will only accept orders to liquidate impacted positions (i.e. no new buy orders) starting August 13, 2021. With the fluid nature of the situation and to better align our efforts across the combined company, we have adjusted the date for restricting the securities to on or after September 3, 2021. After the amendment officially goes into effect on September 28, 2021, it may be more difficult to liquidate these securities. Quoting and market liquidity may also be very limited.

I'm holding about 20k shares in various companies that trade via OTC Pink Sheet. Now I gotta figure out who's most likely to get their shit together and who's not so I can dump 'em.

Short interest and volume getting close to that June 2nd run up to $ 72 that we had with AMC
Screenshot_20210825-083200_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Back