Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Thats weird. Swppx wont come up at the bottom cause its a fund and not a stock. You need to type in swppx in the top search bar and click search and a new page should appear for swppx.

Thanks. I found it on the actual website under mutual funds but not the app. Maybe I have to play around with it more but I'll find it.

Thanks. I found it on the actual website under mutual funds but not the app. Maybe I have to play around with it more but I'll find it.

Oh nah thats a fact. You cant buy it on their app.

Once you buy it, itll be under your holdings in your app and you will be able to check the app to see how its performig, but your purchases gotta be through the site for mutual funds. For stocks, you can buy and sell from the app.

Lmao is that shit even possible?

I dont think so. Just gotta sell and send a mfer the money.

All jokes aside good shit though.

Gad prices gonna be high as fuck this summer and UCO will go up a bit more.

Too bad I sold my shit in the 40s. I had too much money in there and couldnt risk a dip though

What are some good stocks to keep an eye on with shit being so volatile right now? Got a little bit of bread I'm willing to invest outside of my usual that's set aside for this

Just threw another stack on UCO and set a stop loss. If that shit starts struggling I'm just bad luck.

Goldman Sachs is another that's been doing me well. If it was cheaper I would throw more money at it.

Most cannabis companies that list their stocks in the United States grow their products in indoor greenhouses, often in Canada.
But a company named Flora Growth that went public on the Nasdaq on Tuesday is taking a different approach. Although headquartered in Toronto, its agricultural operations are in Colombia. And it cultivates cannabis the old-fashioned way: outdoors.

Why? It's a lot cheaper.

It costs Flora Growth just 6 cents to cultivate a gram of dry flower for medicinal grade cannabis in Colombia, compared to about $1.25 a gram indoors in North America, CEO Luis Merchan said in an interview with CNN Business before the IPO.

Flora shares fall in IPO
But investors didn't seem too impressed with Flora Growth, which makes cannabis-based food and beauty products. Shares fell more than 4%. The company priced its offering at the high end of its proposed range.
Flora Growth is still tiny compared to larger cannabis firms like Canopy, Altria (MO)-backed Cronos (CRON) and Tilray (TLRY), which recently merged with Aphria to create the world's largest pot company.

Flora generated just $106,000 in revenue last year as it started to ramp up production, and the company is not yet profitable. But Merchan pointed out that at a time when many private companies have chosen to go public via mergers with blank check special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), Flora did a traditional initial public offering.

Major cannabis stocks surged at the start of 2021 -— in part due to more states legalizing marijuana and the fact that Democrats now control Congress and the White House. But shares have since pulled back sharply from their highs

But Merchan is confident the company will eventually make money as a low-cost producer of cannabis-related products — even in an increasingly crowded market.
He added that selling recreational cannabis, i.e. pre-rolled joints or other products that consumers can smoke or vape, is not a high priority right now. Instead, Flora Growth is focusing on things like cannabis-infused chocolate and other candy, as well as personal care products.

Merchan said Flora decided to file for an IPO was to prove to investors that it can handle the increased scrutiny that comes with filing paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Video (2:04) and entire article:

Bought 500 shares of NAKD gonna try to swing trade this one. Usually settles around 50 cents, jumps up and settled back around 50 cents. Before everything started bleeding it was settled at a dollar.

Man $RYCEY better pay off Ive been picking up more and more shares all this time.

I currently have a limit order at $1.45 that wont hit...does that mean no sellers on the other side?

Back