Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

How do you invest in hotels?
A lot of times hotels are owned by a parent company, just gotta look up the hotel and find out who that parent company is.

For an example: Warner Brothers is owned by AT&T. You cant buy Stock in Warner Brothers, but you can buy stock in AT&T. Usually if you look up a hotel chain on Wikipedia it will tell you what the parent company is. Then you just look up that parent company on your app and 9 times out of 10 you will find it.

Oh yeah, yall might wanna invest in Doge before saturday. Unfortunately I sold a majority of my shares that I bought for 1cent, but i been buying back into it. Shit hit 60cents earlier. Elon Musk appearing on SNL this weekend and I expect that shit to pump up again.

To the moon yall. Ill see you there.
I will not be a part of this crypto mockery. Imma sit by and watch others get the bag, tho. Any other asset class, I woulda copped something like DOGE with such a cult following. But I’m serious about my crypto. Analytics/Fundamentals/Tokenomics only…🤷🏽‍♂️

On another topic of another coin, I didn't realize the founder of Ethereum was so young, damn. Seems like an intelligent and humble dude, too.

Ethereum CoFounder/Cardano CEO is only 32. He musta had a rough life… 😂

CF39E9EB-AFE7-4162-873F-74EE9B34C986.jpeg

December was the perfect timing. I filled all of my bags except ADA. I think BNB was my best call up 1500% in a few months…

9A586B8B-43B9-4E2B-95C1-F0AF9DC8DE6D.png F3A5891F-31C5-48D7-BFBC-97B8D94EEA9D.png 9AF67F5A-E66A-47E3-BF38-A806D199F698.png CE2A4DA5-EF3C-42F9-A410-BFC509A6514C.png

Niiiiiice i sold my pfizer shares at the perfect time. Fuck em. They aint even raise that much after being approved for the vaccine. Still made about 10 bucks a share though

isenlnv9ujx61.jpg

"Financial services firm, Square Inc, reports that its quarterly earnings doubled analyst expectations amid booming demand for crypto assets.

Bitcoin alone drove $3.5 billion in revenue, an astonis..."

via @blockfolio

#BTC $BTC
FA79EBC9-F735-443A-A6DD-904337A99D6B.gif

Just saw a story saying Ethereum was above $4k for the first time. Looked at their price history and they were at $600 back in December.

Got me wondering, why are the exchange rates between crypto and the US dollar so large? Do people want them to transact on the dark web? Do people think these will be the currencies of the future? Why are people spending so much to own these currencies and why are they valued so high?

I go through firstrade. They have no fees, and also have access to the mutual funds i like.

The UI is bare as fuck, they dont have good charts or graphs. But i dont need any of that. The shit works for me.

Other people might have different opinions. The brokerage honestly dont matter. Only two things that matter is that your brokerage dont have any fees, and also dont charge when you buy/sell mutual funds.

If you have etrade stick with it. Im pretty sure theyre free.

Just make sure you can buy SWPPX from them. Thats the fund I hold that tracks the s and p. I think other people here hold it too. S+p tracking funds are a dime a dozen, but SWPPX is my favorite.

So your options are to see if etrade lets you buy swppx. If it does, your good. If it doesnt, either open an account with firstrade or find a s+p500 tracking mutual fund that etrade offers.

Appreciate the info!

I just opened up the first trade account while it was fresh on my mind but I don't see swppx

I know in the beginning of registration they ask what type of account would you like and I selected growth and income, would it be under a different account type or would any account have all access to every company/fund?

Appreciate the info!

I just opened up the first trade account while it was fresh on my mind but I don't see swppx

I know in the beginning of registration they ask what type of account would you like and I selected growth and income, would it be under a different account type or would any account have all access to every company/fund?

Thats weird. Swppx wont come up at the bottom cause its a fund and not a stock. You need to type in swppx in the top search bar and click search and a new page should appear for swppx.

Back