Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

View attachment 507539

Ummm...ok. Lol!

So how are the rest of yall doing on ya stocks? Any many major changes?

Right now if I was going thru a bunch of intersections...I'd be hittin EVERY red light. Lol

No significant movement in either direction lately. Down today but up overall.

Prolly wont be coppin anything until later this month unless something drastic happens. Im coasting

No significant movement in either direction lately. Down today but up overall.

Prolly wont be coppin anything until later this month unless something drastic happens. Im coasting

Same.

Majority of mines is down...it hasn't really impacted anything overall.

I know I've mentioned it b4...but I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on that some crypto tho.

The initial drop once the market fell for everyone was painful bc my portfolio is a lil heavy on tech/EV stocks but lately it's just been up or down 1% everyday. Stagnant af but no more bleeding.

The initial drop once the market fell for everyone was painful bc my portfolio is a lil heavy on tech/EV stocks but lately it's just been up or down 1% everyday. Stagnant af but no more bleeding.
It’s gonna get much worse. A few commodities and stocks that are hedges against the USD will bubble. That’s what happens when your friend gives you trillions of dollars to prop you up. Nothing more than a Band-Aid. No way in Hell most regular Americans gonna invest, tho. People starving. The last thing on their mind is buying a mutual fund.

I’m just sitting back waiting for that HyperInflation to kick in. They keep printing USDs. Some stock prices will go up. Stimulus upon stimulus checks. Everyone’s a millionaire and flexing. Cool. Laugh now, cry later. It don’t mean shit when a couple loaves of bread costs 100 trillion dollars and you gotta lug a gym bag full of $100s to go shopping in 2025. Think I’m BSing? Ask your Venezuelan, Greek, or Zimbabwe homies...

EC32CFC3-132D-428E-BEE6-6390C762C9AF.jpeg DF274DE2-BF06-44B8-87C2-503B48E0D9F1.jpeg 6AC34BE7-7CF3-4484-BFBF-673703BDC18F.jpeg

Not even gonna get into real estate. If you own, you’re lucky. If not, them Jews gonna tax that ass. The great reset. NWO.

It don’t mean shit to make $500 profit/month DayTrading when Lewenberg or Gershburg or whatever taxing TF outta you. $2,500/month. 1 bedroom. Pay it or GTFO. This is the new slavery they wanted. No more middle class. The elite, and the poor. UBI instated...

So WTF do you do? You make sure your lease is for a year if you don’t own. Same price you paying now +/- 10% depending on your state laws. You work on getting a fixer upper and build equity. Anything. Don’t matter how it looks as long as it’s yours. Hell, go halves with your brother like them Asians who takeover the hood.

This ain’t for those with government jobs or have a nest egg. This is for the young bucks starting out. Shit about to get real.

NVDIA went up $32 dollars today. Of course it most likely will go back down but they released info about a new chip they are creating.

glad i got a couple more when we had that nice dip last month

Same with credit cards/car payments/etc. Don’t invest $500/month into stocks and MAYBE make 10%. Invest $500/month into recurring bills that are 10-20% APY. Otherwise, you’re spinning your wheels.

NVDIA went up $32 dollars today. Of course it most likely will go back down but they released info about a new chip they are creating.

glad i got a couple more when we had that nice dip last month
NVDA/AMD are some of the few that will be +EV in over the next 12 months, IMHO...

Tsla going up so much the last 2 days because 1st quarter earnings hype.

First quarter earninga dont come out till like april 26.

Idk if thats a good or bad thing

i got some dollar general calls 212.5 strike 4/30 expiry thst are doing fairly well..that stock imhas been performing pretty decent after its recent earnings report..looking at jumping into some fedex call late may expiry next.... the stock is on a. uptrend but dips pretty frequently...

Back