Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I mean, sure you can kill it with leverage. Options. Decades of investing and a nice port already. But for kids just coming in 2021, this shit is a war zone. Stocks SHOULD go parabolic because of quantitative easing, but you never know. These numbers are manipulated to defy all logic. Imma hold what I’ve held for decades, but that’s it. Except for referral freebie stocks lol 😎

Copped 2500 shares of GTCH to see what it does. Gonna pick up another 2000 of BMIX too. The way I see it, that's money I could blow and not even remember where it went. Might as well put it to use and see what these stocks do long term.
I copped a few Nike shares. It will go back up in due time. Might as well take advantage while it's down
I copped some Microsoft
U guys seeing any consistent returns on these yet?

For the long-term investors: Are you following the "save up and then buy at the lowest moment (or dip)" or are you dollar-cost averaging into your long-term positions?

I am dollar cost averaging into my IRA which has my mutual/index funds and I'm doing the save up and load the boat methodology for my brokerage acct which has my individual stocks. I feel like dollar cost averaging is seeing me better returns but to see people put in huge amounts at the lowest points and then seeing it skyrocket into great profits is very alluring.

What's your takes on this

For the long-term investors: Are you following the "save up and then buy at the lowest moment (or dip)" or are you dollar-cost averaging into your long-term positions?

I am dollar cost averaging into my IRA which has my mutual/index funds and I'm doing the save up and load the boat methodology for my brokerage acct which has my individual stocks. I feel like dollar cost averaging is seeing me better returns but to see people put in huge amounts at the lowest points and then seeing it skyrocket into great profits is very alluring.

It's a great idea but the reality is you never known what the botto. is until you have the benefit of hindsight, then it's obviously too late. I've fallen into that trap myself. Consistent dollar cost averaging seems the best course of action but takes tremendous discipline.

FTFT and IDEX looking real nice pre-market.

giphy.gif

Edit: Something told me to put a trailing stop loss on FTFT and I'm glad I did, damn, lol.

e7e202e97398fd64f6f9b6c6d13a526234-tired-spongebob.rsquare.w700.jpg

Last edited:

For my long term shits, I buy monthly regardless of price. These are blue chip stocks so no matter what the price is when I cop today, itll be a ton cheaper than what the price will be in 10 years.

7eae3b2c-8200-4a33-adac-c0d5eea43c3f.gif

Ummm...ok. Lol!

So how are the rest of yall doing on ya stocks? Any many major changes?

Right now if I was going thru a bunch of intersections...I'd be hittin EVERY red light. Lol

Back