Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Man fuck the dividens. Buying these stocks 20-50% cheaper will lead to much bigger profits in 2-3 years than any dividens can.

Let that bitch keep dropping. Planning on throwing another stack or two at some point before Friday.

Oh it's about to get ugly, that's a huuuge deal.

See and shit like that is why I don't place such a strong emphasis on dividends and "dividend aristocrats". In tough times they often slash dividends. Plus you want the appreciation because it'll be far more substantial in both the short and long term.
The appreciation is only beneficial if you sell though right? The dividends are nice because you get 2 grands worth here in the UK before you have to pay tax on them whereas as soon as you sell shares to bank the appreciation you get hit with capital gains tax

I wonder if American or Canadian banks will do the same.... The UK doesn't have as good of a banking system as North America but sometimes, monkey see, monkey do.
Not sure about Canada but the way America is being run into the ground by Trump anything is possible there

This is crazy man. Wish I had more money to invest but im gonna do my best with I have.

I say this is crazy because I have a long term plan where I estimate where ill be in a year, then two, then three etc, and this situation that we are in now is really going to speed up my progress so much. The more I can buy before the prices start going back up, the faster my progress is going to be.

As soon as the prices get back to pre crash values, I can be 3-4 years ahead of schedule depending how much more I can buy and how long it takes to get back to pre crash values.

How long yall think it will take for those unemployment numbers to reflect in the markets?

Interesting to see how they are reporting that unemployment is exploding but the markets at this point are up a bit

Last edited:
An uncommon truth is that the market and economy very rarely correlate. The market isn't always a discounter of economic direction but a discounter of widely known information and the likelihood of it. I think it's the gap between expectation and reality that pushes stocks high or low.

It's possible that when the official updates come out about unemployment or business productivity numbers, markets will react. For now it's the gap between expectation and reality, since we ultimately don't know what to expect or how it'll impact the U.S.

Good shit fam.. Appreciate the insight.

On another note one thing I'm going to try to look into this week if I have the time are REITs... specifically real estate dealing with manufacturing and/or medical & health care centers just on some research shit

I told y'all about oil.
I got mine. Up 36% today

That's because Russia and Saudi Arabia are having talks at the moment.

Auto sales in the U.S. has dropped poorly last Month while Tesla sales improved about 10%. J.D. Power predicts Auto sales might drop 80% this Month.

DO NOT INVEST IN ZANTAC!

The Food and Drug Administration has asked manufacturers to withdraw all prescription and OTC ranitidine drugs from the market immediately. The agency says the level of a possible carcinogen in the popular antacid grows the longer it's stored. In the U.S., Sanofi sells ranitidine under the brand name Zantac.

Another strange story:

Big Tobacco companies are now working on finding a vaccine to fight COVID-19, a virus that attacks the lungs. These are strange times. British American Tobacco and a Philip Morris-backed biopharmaceutical company are both working on plant-based vaccines.

Guess these Tobacco Companies don't like the competition. If anything is going to kill folks, it's gonna be Nicotine, not COV-19.

lol damn I was hoping that shit woulda dipped to at least like 1400-1600
im not sure how the homie feels about this....

but i think amazon is built on bullshit and tax breaks. just like tesla.
id buy to make money ....but bezos aint all that smart.

read up on amazon...and then watch the wire.

besos trying to be marlo

Back