Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

giphy.gif

Did a nuke just go off somewhere?

So i looked around and saw reddit was leading the surge in weed. Something i didnt know about. But it seems wall street bets was the driving factor behind weed stocks doing so good this past month.

Today they decided to sell and buy bmbl stock, which is up 70%.

Them mfers wildin at this point. Send in the feds.

My portfolio took a nose dive in the last hour
I put a stop sell on OGI at 5.50. Saw it make it up to 8 bucks after hours and thought it would go higher, but that shit dropped quick as fuck soon as the market opened. I aint mad at it though. Turned a 30 dollar investment into 120 bucks and still got 2 shares left just to keep an eye on it.

Took 100 bucks and invested in TRX at 96cents a share. Been going down steadily but as a whole the stock has had growth over the last week so im holding it.

Also bought another share in BP and threw the remainder in SNDL

So i looked around and saw reddit was leading the surge in weed. Something i didnt know about. But it seems wall street bets was the driving factor behind weed stocks doing so good this past month.

Today they decided to sell and buy bmbl stock, which is up 70%.

Them mfers wildin at this point. Send in the feds.
It was All good when you was making money

See how y’all be

I put a stop sell on OGI at 5.50. Saw it make it up to 8 bucks after hours and thought it would go higher, but that shit dropped quick as fuck soon as the market opened. I aint mad at it though. Turned a 30 dollar investment into 120 bucks and still got 2 shares left just to keep an eye on it.

Took 100 bucks and invested in TRX at 96cents a share. Been going down steadily but as a whole the stock has had growth over the last week so im holding it.

Also bought another share in BP and threw the remainder in SNDL
Man I gotta start buying/selling more often instead of holding all the goddamn time

Back