Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I was doing some reading on why Tesla went down today and read that its because a rival company called Rivian announced they are going public.

They are targetting september as their IPO.

Probably be a good idea to jump in on them. They are gonna initially offer an evaluation of 50 billion, but seeing how its an EV, itll probably get hyped and end up 3-4x higher by the days end.
Also rivian is being backed by Ford and Amazon. So I can see Ford using rivian tech if they succeed and with Ford being a stronger brand it will take off potentially absorbing rivian

Site been fucking up for like 2 weeks. What do we do if the forum crashes? We should have a spot where we can share info and keep this mfer going
Im in a discord with people from nba2k community that heavily trade on options. I guess this forum could start a discord of our own

Every company I watched go public on the market shot up in price the whole morning before public is able to trade. How tf does one get in before hand?

NAKD closed up today, my shares are up 20% over where I copped at.

AMC is abysmal, that shit better jump when folks are able to hit up the theaters in large numbers again, 'cause that's prolly what it's gonna take to get my money back on it.

I was doing some reading on why Tesla went down today and read that its because a rival company called Rivian announced they are going public.

They are targetting september as their IPO.

Probably be a good idea to jump in on them. They are gonna initially offer an evaluation of 50 billion, but seeing how its an EV, itll probably get hyped and end up 3-4x higher by the days end.

Definitely get in on Rivian, they've been bubblin' for a minute now (with investors).....

I think Robert Scaringe can take his company all the way up b/c dude is smart.... But I will say it's tough to call if initially the IPO will boom then dip a lil' (how IPO's w/ a lot of hoopla around them usually do) and then subsequently steadily rises. I'm game either way tho!!

I setup a quick discord for this thread. Lemme know if y’all already have one in place, or y’all have suggestions for the one I made

20200227_125231.gif

...thats how we're all gonna pull up to our banks after makin so much money off this stock shyt.

Last edited:
Back