Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Im gon download in a bit.

Lets keep this thread alive and use the discord as a backup though
This thread is for the people.

we the real robinhoods. Well y’all are now. Passing of the torch

after all the time the other thread stayed up...it didn’t get this much traffic.
But that don’t matter...the pandemic was a blessing for us in here.
I keep telling people you don’t need much to start and a few of y’all are an example of this . I’m not too active in here but it seems like y’all got it. So I stood back and stood down to respect the young blood and learn from y’all now.
i would lie if I say I didn’t get some shit from y’all. I also see y’all adopted traits from @Sion and I while also giving back to the thread. Shit is wonderful.

most of y’all hoes outside this thread but in here we all family. I had to be Dos. Always expect it.

have fun, get money. The broads will follow.

This thread is winning. If you invest and wait, you’re good. Sure, some of your friends will say that they copped BlahBlah stock and made 100x. However, 10-20 years of picking tried and true growth stocks and you’ll hit 6 figures minimum. Start gambling 1-10% of your port on them 100x shits once you reach a $25-$50k portfolio. You can’t lose with the SteadyEddie approach unless Wall Street crumbles. Then you got bigger problems than your portfolio lol.

I grabbed some sundial way before it started Popping. I was thinking of getting more but don't know if it's going to continue rising. What do you think?

I think I'm gonna hold off on buying more after doing a bit of research. I've read some info about the company maybe buying another bigger company but no traction as of late.

My hunch is that these Cannabis plays will continue to bleed off today and tomorrow into the weekend and rebound next week as earnings continue. Still long $MSOS

Reddit dudes pumped it

ahhhh ok bet.

Hopefully in Bidens first 100 days they announce some news regarding weed. Preferably federal legalization. I've got a feeling its just gonna be decriminalizing it tho.. if that.

I read somewhere that lawmakers could try to force his hand by including it with criminal justice/prison reform.

Kamala can try to force his hand on legalization like he did with Obama on gay marriage as well.

Interested to see how this plays out.

Correct me if I’m wrong I’m seeing the Canadian Companies down 20% while MSOSs down 4-5%. Kinda telling.
I wouldn’t expect an etf to drop that hard. Tilray is in USA and they dropped 40%. Overall the cannabis market looks promising. Just a lot of people taking advantage of the bullruns for quick profits

Back