Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I will call it how I see it.

Anyone saying that if you send them any type of security, and you'll get back 2 is a lie and a scam. This no different than someone telling you if you send them $1 they'll send you back $2 SMMFH. Please don't fall for it people. Anyone promising y'all that they will give you "free stocks" is also a scam and illegal to do on any stock exchange in the world.

Shit like this is how people get burned and develop distorted views on money and the stock market as a whole. Especially in bad economic times where people are on their backs and are looking for miracles or a way to get in on the markets but dont know how.
You Sir, are an idiot. Generate billions of dollars. Ring the fucking Wall Street bell just to fineness ABW Niggaz outta $100. Rigggggghhhht... #WeBull

AAF4499A-DFBC-4518-B288-8CBC75C11C3A.png 0691B9EA-F116-47FE-B3AF-547EA9D37864.jpeg 575FD5C1-8923-496D-A7DA-D4BF86DA0795.jpeg 6F1825D6-44A8-4020-87C9-A0E62D0F39B1.gif 844E74C7-4CD6-4F34-888E-4038EE2A8359.gif C6FF2F12-606D-4634-8AD6-A124C3077401.gif

If u have your own business what difference does that make when investing?

I was guessing if you have a business you can write more stuff off.... that was my takeaway from that exchange anyway..

I was moreso looking for how regular folks that dont own a business can avoid being taxed heavily on their gains while still remaining above board.

I was guessing if you have a business you can write more stuff off.... that was my takeaway from that exchange anyway..

I was moreso looking for how regular folks that dont own a business can avoid being taxed heavily on their gains while still remaining above board.
Every MFer should drop the $100 on an LLC. Keep receipts. I know barbers spend THOUSANDS on maintenance. ZERO receipts. WHY?!?

It should be relatively the same unless you are operating a trust account. Business accounts can also have investment accounts so you can buy/sell investment securities. You may want to speak with a tax advisor depending on how your business is structured.
I have an s corp. No employees just me.

Don't think there's anything I can use to my advantage

Aiight, I just thought about it: I put in my buy order after hours yesterday, I wanna make sure I get AMC and Nokia at those prices, do I need to jump in during pre market trading or nah? The buy order is set for 9:30am Monday morning, I just wanna make sure I get my shares for the current price.

@M4nh4tt4n is freakin' hilarious 1nce he starts spazzing out about Cryptocurrency. This Nigga probably busts a Nut all over himself when he gets fired up.

515otEUFScL._SY355_.jpg

Anyways, on Monday, Feb 1st, DJ Spooky is having a discussion via ZOOM with World-renowned and highly respected Economist Nouriel Roubini on discussing how the COVID-19 Pandemic has affected the Economy and how to recover, among other things.

Aiight, I just thought about it: I put in my buy order after hours yesterday, I wanna make sure I get AMC and Nokia at those prices, do I need to jump in during pre market trading or nah? The buy order is set for 9:30am Monday morning, I just wanna make sure I get my shares for the current price.
Robinhood is only limiting one share for AMC, how are y'all getting multiple shares for AMC?

What kind of buy order was it? If it was a market order the price could go up or down before it executes

Robinhood is only limiting one share for AMC, how are y'all getting multiple shares for AMC?

CashApp. I was about to try to drop some money into my TD Ameritrade account to buy AMC and Nokia through there as well, then I saw this:

tdameritrade_bullshit.png

It won't stop me from just plain ass buying stock to sit on and sell, but it's still something that gave pause. I also realized that the money prolly won't hit until Monday well after pre market trading has started so I'm debating it. I could take a chance and double-up on it through CashApp though just to make sure I get something when trading opens at 9:30am EST.

Yeah, doesn't look like TD Ameritrade is limiting buying shares of AMC or Nokia. I can't complete it until the funds post to my account on Monday, but it's not complaining right now.

@M4nh4tt4n is freakin' hilarious 1nce he starts spazzing out about Cryptocurrency. This Nigga probably busts a Nut all over himself when he gets fired up.

View attachment 452997

Anyways, on Monday, Feb 1st, DJ Spooky is having a discussion via ZOOM with World-renowned and highly respected Economist Nouriel Roubini on discussing how the COVID-19 Pandemic has affected the Economy and how to recover, among other things.

I bu$ted several today... 777FA4BC-7C28-468F-9F65-E4365091ADA9.png

Back