Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Something told me to come in here to see if y'all were talking about this shit.

@silverfoxx I'mma cosign @AZTG : Sell, sell, sell and get ya money fam.

I got in on AMC and Nokia on the hopes that they run it the fuck up. I got in with what I could afford to lose, so not many shares.

Don't let me see them WSB niggas run either of them shits up no 2500% from where it's at now, I'm cashing out without even thinking. Ain't gonna be none of that "well, maybe it'll go up tomorrow" b.s. If, towards the end of trading Monday, I see that shit done blew the fuck up, I'm getting out before trading closes. Let them WSB niggas do all that "sticking it to the man" shit, I'm in it to make money.
The name of the game is to flip (take profits) and catch another play. NOTHING lasts forever...

Urgent Disclaimer:

People please do not fall for scams such as people trying to sell you Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for a fraction of the cost, or people trying to give you "free stock" by using cash app or any other apps. It is fake, illegal and a scam. There is NO such thing as "free stock" and there is certainly no such thing as being able to buy cryptocurrency or investment securities individually at the fraction of the cost outside of whatever market or regulated exchange securities are traded on.

Looking at you @M4nh4tt4n

Send me 1BTC, I send you 2BTC back. SCAM. WeBull/RH/FirstTrade/Dough/Public give free stocks, tho. Speaking from experience...

Urgent Disclaimer:

People please do not fall for scams such as people trying to sell you Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for a fraction of the cost, or people trying to give you "free stock" by using cash app or any other apps. It is fake, illegal and a scam. There is NO such thing as "free stock" and there is certainly no such thing as being able to buy cryptocurrency or investment securities individually at the fraction of the cost outside of whatever market or regulated exchange securities are traded on.

Fam, FB is FULL of folks swearing they making a killing on BTC.

Urgent Disclaimer:

I just read your whole speel. Don’t come for me, bro. All my links are federally regulated. All my $hit free. They sell your trade info. But I don’t really trade. I hoard. Prove me fucking wrong and I leave ABW. Been doing this for 5 years. IG not private. ZERO complaints. Come at me, Bro...

lol bruh you mentioned something vague about an LLC then went on a tangent about onlyfans and lube.

I'm looking for usable information here. How does an LLC protect you from taxes if you dont mind.

Feel free to leave that onlyfans shit out of it tho lmao

This is chess not checkers. All payments tied to your business are tax deductible. Business101...

2015 Niggaz millionaires. 2021 Niggaz millionaires 2023. Just ask them for their BitcoinTalk profile. Mine is LEGIT. 2014 politicking with SatoshiNakamoto HIMSELF before he went dark. All these 2021 crypto Nighaz selling WolfTickets...

This is chess not checkers. All payments tied to your business are tax deductible. Business101...

Some of us are just simple investors and not business owners.. meh.. you got it bruh if you wanna be cryptic and all that coo. I'll look elsewhere lol.

And if you wanna talk crypto.. take it to the crypto thread

Cool. Don’t buy Bitcoin coins. Buy $GBTC. Don’t buy Voyager coins. But $VYVGF. You know it all, Nigga. You flipped $25,000 2015 into $3,700,000...
2591B87E-8F16-4D21-9DE2-8408DC33B5E2.jpeg 211B668A-F9A3-4432-8C2E-9B6C71B53210.jpeg

I've been looking at getting into stocks for a long time... finally wanna pull the trigger but I'm not too sure where to start. I got some good info from Sion's thread, but damn.

Matter of fact, I’m Gucci. Have fun with your /-100%- +1000% stock thread. Catch me in the crypto thread...??‍♂️. Gluck to all of y’all, each and every one. I hope you all 10,000%ROI in this rigged space. Imma do my Decentralized Finance $hit. NO RH stop trades. 24/7 market. UnFUCKwithable...✌?

Back