Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

If paper SLV is really 250-400 times more than the global supply of real silver, I understand why they have bots and pay Redditors to misinform. I’d love to get a bunch of physical silver ASAP. GameStop ain’t got shit on this, IMHO...

Reddit saying physical silver only, tho. And wait a few months because Citadel can use SLV money to buy their GME shorts.

Man I had 5k in THCB. Sold that liie two weeks ago to buy PCPL cause PCPL was gonna merge in feb 2. Thcb on the other hand had requested until april 30 to announce its official merger. I was planning to make money off pcpl on feb 2 and buy back thcb.

Fast forward to Feb 1, mfing pcpl aint doing shit. Stock pretty much stuck at the same place.

Thcb on the other hand, announced a merger earlier than expected. And now its up over 50% today in early trading.

Pcpl a day before merger aint doing shit. Smfh.

I shouldnt have been greedy and just kept holding thcb.

Man I had 5k in THCB. Sold that liie two weeks ago to buy PCPL cause PCPL was gonna merge in feb 2. Thcb on the other hand had requested until april 30 to announce its official merger. I was planning to make money off pcpl on feb 2 and buy back thcb.

Fast forward to Feb 1, mfing pcpl aint doing shit. Stock pretty much stuck at the same place.

Thcb on the other hand, announced a merger earlier than expected. And now its up over 50% today in early trading.

Pcpl a day before merger aint doing shit. Smfh.

I shouldnt have been greedy and just kept holding thcb.
honestly.....word it differently.

you shouldnt ever say to yourself you got greedy.
it could affect you later on decisions.

look at it like you cant always be right or a learning lesson but never greedy

Yes you will have to report capital gains tax which in North America is 50% of the profit.

The longer you hold shares in something for yes the lower the tax you'll pay. Also depends on the state or country you live in as well. Generally the time period is 2 years.
That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about it to dispute it, lol.

50% just sounds hefty.

they saying the push for silver is a distraction...

its too much info out there now.

shit just crazy now
I’m reading on it now, news site are reporting that redditors are targeting silver when there’s really only 1 post on it.
niggas on Ware saying that Citadel owns a shitload of silver shares also.

it’s a dirty game

Have y'all noticed that AMC nor GameStop CEOs haven't said shit? Like them niggas is quiet as hell
If your company was in dire straights and some kids bailed you out, you’d be quiet, too. They know nobody cares about GameStop and AMC. This is a personal vendetta against the elites lol

If your company was in dire straights and some kids bailed you out, you’d be quiet, too. They know nobody cares about GameStop and AMC. This is a personal vendetta against the elites lol
But they was out of the whole. Now they're getting money well was getting money. I would say something and back the kids for at least my on selfish gains

mannnnnn fuck Robinhood and I put that on the ABW set

bruh, right now it's fuck CashApp. I placed an order for AMC and Nokia through CashApp, both are still "pending". I just found out CashApp is pulling bullshit when you try to buy AMC and NOK by stalling the purchases.

I wish I had seen this before I placed orders with these muhfuckas. I just tried to cancel the orders so I can drop the money into my bank acct to push it to TDA (my orders for AMC and NOK were filled without issue with them) but the money is just sitting in limbo. The orders were cancelled but still show "pending".

If there's a class action behind this bullshit, I'm getting in on it. Fuck CashApp.

Back