Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I sold my bitcoin today. Made around 25 % profit. I have a feeling itll go down again tomorrow and I wanna buy back in at a lower price.

I have no legit reason to think like this. Just a pattern I been seeing where it drops every monday.

I oroginally bought at 4600. Sold today at 6100ish. Im thinking I can catch it at 5500 and just buy back in.

I sold my bitcoin today. Made around 25 % profit. I have a feeling itll go down again tomorrow and I wanna buy back in at a lower price.

I have no legit reason to think like this. Just a pattern I been seeing where it drops every monday.

I oroginally bought at 4600. Sold today at 6100ish. Im thinking I can catch it at 5500 and just buy back in.
can you explain bitcoin to us who dont understand it?

@DOS_patos bruh appreciate the invite. But I dont think im gon be able to sign up and keep up with it.

I would appreciate it if all of yall who play post updates on what yall did and bought and how it did. Just little updates people who cant play like me can read. Either in this thread or a new thread.
did you sign up?

did anyone but me post an update?

At this point, if your core is strong with a low cost index fund and individual companies with “intrinsic” value, if you want invest on a gambling level, start with the weed sector because you can still find major/popular players trading for under a dollar.
i rather day trade if imma gamble.
i know nothing about weed.

can you explain bitcoin to us who dont understand it?

Nothing to really explain cause its impossible to understand. Just know if you ever see it under 7k, buy it. Over 9k? Sell it.

Buy now and you will make money in a week.

I was wrong about it going down. It actually went up. Still cheap as fuck so I bought back into it but I would be up another $100 if I never sold it.

Nothing to really explain cause its impossible to understand. Just know if you ever see it under 7k, buy it. Over 9k? Sell it.

Buy now and you will make money in a week.

I was wrong about it going down. It actually went up. Still cheap as fuck so I bought back into it but I would be up another $100 if I never sold it.
thank you sir.

Man I got so many plans in my mind.

Im thinking if we do get negative inteterst rates, before the housing market crashes, I might refinance my houses, get about 150 to 200k cash in equity, and purchase 2-3 multi family houses in low income areas like paterson, nj. Paterson has a ton of 3-4 family houses. Have like 6-8 new apartments to rent out, average rent 1200, bring in 7 to 10k, spend 4-5k on mortgage, reinvest the rest.

Man I got so many plans in my mind.

Im thinking if we do get negative inteterst rates, before the housing market crashes, I might refinance my houses, get about 150 to 200k cash in equity, and purchase 2-3 multi family houses in low income areas like paterson, nj. Paterson has a ton of 3-4 family houses. Have like 6-8 new apartments to rent out, average rent 1200, bring in 7 to 10k, spend 4-5k on mortgage, reinvest the rest.
i have similar type plans....

im debating whether i want to buy more.
refi is not an option for me.

but great plan

i have similar type plans....

im debating whether i want to buy more.
refi is not an option for me.

but great plan

Refinancing is a scary thought for me though. Means my current mortgage will be up alot. Need to figure out if its worth it. Probably is.

Refinancing is a scary thought for me though. Means my current mortgage will be up alot. Need to figure out if its worth it. Probably is.
the investment is always worth it in my eye......
as long as its coming back.
i been looking at apartment blocks in berlin and places in san juan in spain..
and sad to say but i think a few of my neighbors are victims of this virus in italy.

im always afraid of times like this and the what ifs.
thts why i rather deal in cash.

but im about to get a spot here.
the housing market here is insane. but done right.

I just refinanced a few months ago. How often can you refinance your house?

Not sure but I think you'll still be allowed to refinance as long as you have positive equity on your house.

Only worth it if your not planning on selling though. Dropping your interest rate by a point would be great but you know itll cost you like 5gs to refinance, which will be added to your loan. So you'll have to live there long enough for what you save on your monthly payment to cover the extra 5gs added to your loan.

Any of yall care to speak on REITs and how to pick good ones... what to look for etc?

@DOS_patos just saw your post in the other thread about real estate.. figured it'd make sense to bring the convo here as well

Back