Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

SWPPX tracks the S&P 500 and is a low cost index fund.

Thank me later !!!

No investment minimum and low nominal price of $41

I been saying swppx since page 1 of this thread.

Let me put yall on some shit I been seeing.

For whatever reason, swppx is always a day late. So whatever the stock market is doing today, swppx does a day later.

For example, this last Friday the market was up like 12%. But swppx was down cause the market wad down on thursday. I bought swwpx for $38 on friday cause I knew it would go up on monday due the trend of it being a day late. Sure enough, on monday the market was down 10%, but swppx was up 11%. Sold what I bought on Friday for $42. Made about $1500 profit.

But it doesnt end there. The Market was down 12% yesterday. So swppx is down 12% today. So I reinvested my original principle plus the 1500 I made yesterdat and bought swppx today for $36.

And ofcourse, the stock market is up today. So what does that mean? Swppx will be up tomorrow. So im gonna sell what I bought today for another 1-2k profit. And then the next day if the market goes down again, ima reinvest the whole bitch.

If the trend continues, I might make 10 to 30k the next two months on my initial 4k investment. All because swppx has a pattern of being a day late.

Its like a cheat code.

@Sion, fam, why would this be the case? Is there any logical explanation on why this shit is a day late consistently? Are all mutual funds like this?

Anyone that reads this post and doesnt make money off this can only blame themselves.

For whatever reason, swppx is always a day late. So whatever the stock market is doing today, swppx does a day later.

For example, this last Friday the market was up like 12%. But swppx was down cause the market wad down on thursday. I bought swwpx for $38 on friday cause I knew it would go up on monday due the trend of it being a day late. Sure enough, on monday the market was down 10%, but swppx was up 11%. Sold what I bought on Friday for $42. Made about $1500 profit.

But it doesnt end there. The Market was down 12% yesterday. So swppx is down 12% today. So I reinvested my original principle plus the 1500 I made yesterdat and bought swppx today for $36.

And ofcourse, the stock market is up today. So what does that mean? Swppx will be up tomorrow. So im gonna sell what I bought today for another 1-2k profit. And then the next day if the market goes down again, ima reinvest the whole bitch.

If the trend continues, I might make 10 to 30k the next two months on my initial 4k investment. All because swppx has a pattern of being a day late.

Its like a cheat code.

@Sion, fam, why would this be the case? Is there any logical explanation on why this shit is a day late consistently? Are all mutual funds like this?

Anyone that reads this post and doesnt make money off this can only blame themselves.

I was gonna ask yall what the best investment strategy for funds like SWPPX where that shit doesn't close/fufill until the end of the day too lol

I'm looking to diversify after I've done my due diligence.

I've already invested into SWPPX which is domestic

Looking to see which funds/etfs suit what im trying to do for some international funds, emerging market funds and REITS.

Any advice on what to look for on these things?

Theres so many damn mutual, index, etc joints its hard to figure out how to pick.

I went down a rabbit hole earlier about the difference between Vanguard and Fidelity and this shit just made all of this more complex lol

I was gonna ask yall what the best investment strategy for funds like SWPPX where that shit doesn't close/fufill until the end of the day too lol

I'm looking to diversify after I've done my due diligence.

I've already invested into SWPPX which is domestic

Looking to see which funds/etfs suit what im trying to do for some international funds, emerging market funds and REITS.

Any advice on what to look for on these things?

Theres so many damn mutual, index, etc joints its hard to figure out how to pick.

I went down a rabbit hole earlier about the difference between Vanguard and Fidelity and this shit just made all of this more complex lol

I got a good amount of money in swppx. Swppx is one of my long term accounts. Some shit i set up where in the future i can live off the interest and dividends I get from it. So its good. Not really for short sales to make quick money until these last few days and idk how long that will even last.

Airline companies hit record lows. Just pick any major airline and buy shares NOW. In a day or two a bailout is gonna be announced and shit is gonna sky rocket. Im thinking up 15-20% from todays prices. Sell the shares soon as the bailout is announced. This aint a long term play.

Im talking real life btw. Not just the game. I just dropped a stack on united.

@Sion what say you?
most are damn near 50% lower.

you cant lose
i went with AAL because im more familiar with their history and plan for dominance. an they like $16 right now

most are damn near 50% lower.

you cant lose
i went with AAL because im more familiar with their history and plan for dominance. an they like $16 right now

I might throw a stack in AAL too. Tomorrow morning. Just hope nothing gets announced yet.

Man if im wrong im wrong but im seeing a quick profit as soon as they announce the airline bail out.

Im selling soon as its announced. Hope you not thinking long term with these.

I might throw a stack in AAL too. Tomorrow morning. Just hope nothing gets announced yet.

Man if im wrong im wrong but im seeing a quick profit as soon as they announce the airline bail out.

Im selling soon as its announced. Hope you not thinking long term with these.
i usually dont deal with airlines.......but i couldnt pass this up. irl

i thinking on keep american long haul. or at least until it gets back to $40.

but i been watching the news too....i an think the same. but im holding

i usually dont deal with airlines.......but i couldnt pass this up. irl

i thinking on keep american long haul. or at least until it gets back to $40.

but i been watching the news too....i an think the same. but im holding

Thing is idk how long itll take for them to recover. Even if the virus goes away in a few months people wont be ready to travel, some will have no money. Shit i wont be surprised if one of these airlines goes out of business.

Thing is idk how long itll take for them to recover. Even if the virus goes away in a few months people wont be ready to travel, some will have no money. Shit i wont be surprised if one of these airlines goes out of business.
I saw an aviation body say yesterday they reckon most of the world's airlines will be bankrupt by May!

That's what I'm banking on.an American taking it over.
An plus I feel they owe me. Fuckers killed my executive platinum status.

I saw an aviation body say yesterday they reckon most of the world's airlines will be bankrupt by May!

Thats just dude trying to push for the bail out.

And I peep their game. They spent all their cash on hand on their own stocks cause shits is low. Now they can say they have no money on hand. Then get bailed out. Then sell their stocks after they get a bump from the bail out news.

Shit should be illegal.

But we aint about to change a corrupt system so atleast we can try to get in on their game and get some of their crumbs.

Last edited:

Its like a cheat code.

I've had clients who had similar events into their accounts in the past. Some investment funds take longer to clear and settle than others. Just be careful when tax time comes because it'll adjust to what it's supposed to but rarely does anyone check unless it's big money. I wouldn't be worried.

I wouldn't recommend it as investment advice since if anything happens it's on you and when it comes to taxes they don't play no games. I'm curious tho as to how long you can carry it on for before the asset managers pick up on it, it's pretty dope I gotta say.

I'm not surprised, airlines are a HORRIBLE business and always have been. If no one is flying their bills don't stop and aaaalll of them owe money especially American Airlines.

Airline companies hit record lows. Just pick any major airline and buy shares NOW. In a day or two a bailout is gonna be announced and shit is gonna sky rocket. Im thinking up 15-20% from todays prices. Sell the shares soon as the bailout is announced. This aint a long term play.

Im talking real life btw. Not just the game. I just dropped a stack on united.

@Sion what say you?

My man that's one of the few industries I wont go near with a 10 foot pole. I can't make any predictions or recommendations on airlines and every account I've seen or person I know who has invested in airlines has lost money.

Man if we get negative interest rates? Im buying a nice ass apartment on the spot.

Im thinking itll happen

I ran my screeners for potential new finds and got almost 9000 companies....... absolutely incredible the amount of bargains this has produced.

so anyone want to talk about why they choose the stock they choose? we talking just the game.

ill go first.

Heres my trade history.

DATETRADE TYPESYMBOLQUANTITYTARGET PRICEPRICECOMMISSIONTOTAL CASH VALUEACCOUNT VALUE
3/17/2020 1:52 PMShort Stock: Short at MarketQDEL5310$89.08$19.99$472,994.81$975,602.44
3/17/2020 1:50 PMStock: Sell at MarketAAL5000$15.66$19.99$78,280.01$978,434.46
3/17/2020 1:41 PMShort Stock: Short at MarketCSQ53025$9.18$19.99$486,749.51$984,202.61
3/17/2020 1:26 PMShort Stock: Short at MarketBABA2644$184.82$19.99$488,644.09$979,373.36
3/16/2020 12:03 PMShort Stock: Short at Market OpenAAPL1798$241.95$19.99$435,006.11$988,733.85
3/16/2020 12:02 PMStock: Buy at Market OpenAAL5000$12.41$19.99$62,052.49$981,186.34
3/16/2020 11:15 AMCover Stock: Cover at MarketVOO2247$229.47$19.99$515,639.08$981,206.33
3/16/2020 10:10 AMShort Stock: Short at MarketVOO2247$221.12$19.99$496,825.42$1,000,000.00

Total Transactions: 8

Now I picked AAL because it was cheap, I bought at 12.41 and sold at 15.66. @AZTG stopping hating on american.
I took a chance shorting AAPL because the market was in a downturn and it was just a gamble. Losing my shirt with it.
For VOO i shorted at 221.12 and covered at 229.47. lost my pants but i gambled.

to cut my loses im covering AAPL. its being difficult like a woman so im leaving her.
but then I am going to short Qdel, CSQ and BABA. All are ready to fall i feel.

In this game....im not looking for long holds. I am gambling with buying high and shorting. It is very risky to short but i feel this is the climate to do it to maximize profits since their is no rhyme or reason to the markets right now. so im just playing along with it.
Like is aid its risky as i am in 9th place with a worth of like 950k but the reward will be great once it swings in the other direction.

these are the times to test strategies. this is not one i recommend. you can be shopping for a bentley one day and kids getting kicked out private school for lack of tuition payment the next.

but these are all lessons.

Back