Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

so no one else speaking about they trades?

no one trynna teach lesson or not show anyone why they did what they did?

dont let me at dudes........ole imma make money and keep it to myself ass dudes

@ChicagoFigure dont stay quiet....

and whos the smoothbrudda?

i want answers.

Boeing went from top Dow stock to 13th largest just like that

From CNN Business' Paul R. La Monica

At the start of the year, Boeing (BA) was the biggest weighting in the Dow, which ranks its 30 stocks by their share prices.

At the time, Boeing was trading around $325 a share. Despite the company's numerous problems related to two fatal crashes in 2018 and 2019 and the subsequent grounding of its fleet of 737 Max jets, Boeing still had the highest stock price of any Dow component.

Then came the coronavirus outbreak and the global airline industry went into a massive free fall. Boeing is now asking the federal government for assistance, saying late Tuesday that it and the rest of the aerospace industry may need at least a $60 billion bailout.

Boeing's stock plunged 15% Wednesday, and has now plummeted 70% this year. It now trades for just over $100 a share. A dozen other Dow stocks now have a higher price than Boeing. Here's a list of them, ranked from highest to lowest price:

Apple (AAPL)
UnitedHealth (UNH)
Home Depot (HD)
Goldman Sachs (GS)
Visa (V)
Microsoft (MSFT)
McDonald's (MCD)
3M (MMM)
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
Walmart (WMT)
Procter & Gamble (PG)
IBM (IBM)

Dow component Caterpillar (CAT) is only about a dollar below Boeing's stock price.

i want answers.
Shit man I'm just getting started. Only dropped like 1500 last week on diff shit and wanna drop some more but been busy as hell too.

How do I buy swppx though? Neither Robinhood nor Ally let me.

Also a few of the stocks I bought from suggestions in here (I think u mentioned these?):
GILD
TAK
TMO

@Sion mentioned Goldman Sachs that's probably next for me. Great dividend payouts. And swppx also on my list.

But goddamn everything is falling hard.

Shit man I'm just getting started. Only dropped like 1500 last week on diff shit and wanna drop some more but been busy as hell too.

How do I buy swppx though? Neither Robinhood nor Ally let me.

Also a few of the stocks I bought from suggestions in here (I think u mentioned these?):
GILD
TAK
TMO

@Sion mentioned Goldman Sachs that's probably next for me. Great dividend payouts. And swppx also on my list.

But goddamn everything is falling hard.
im talking for the game.
an thats the point...everything is falling.

check this out.

these are the best times

i want answers.
Lol that's me man.

I'm working from home so haven't even been able to really look at this since Monday, but i thought we were playing this game indefinitely so i picked a number of positions that i thought would work out long term. All high quality businesses with solid track records of profitability and/or competitive advantages.

Lol that's me man.

I'm working from home so haven't even been able to really look at this since Monday, but i thought we were playing this game indefinitely so i picked a number of positions that i thought would work out long term. All high quality businesses with solid track records of profitability and/or competitive advantages.
i hear that......i saw you in the lead an i had to win.

im like...who the f this dude in the lead by 15k?

ok......game on.

i hate losing.

so respectfully.......imma beat ya ass.

f you thought this was?

a game?

Lmao how u do that....
View attachment 249995
I last made a few purchases Sunday right before it started
Even so wasn't the right picks apparently lol

I'ma go at it again. When's this end?
nah...you picks are legit....im just doing higg risk trading.

the day before i was down $50k
today im up $110k
so in total in one day......$160k for high risk trading.

so while i dont recommend it.....it can be very profitable.

and having alot of money and putting it in lost cow stocks helps drive up profit.

the cdq stock i have is like $7.12
i got like 50k of them,. shit goes up 50cents and im up like $35k. shit it avg like 9.50 during all this shit.

these are all just teaching moments because i knew everyone would play it safe.

Bitcoin is on its way back up. Hope yall bought some when it hit 4600. Now its 6300. Im up abouy 25-30%.

Its literally the only thing you can get 100% return on, if it gets back to 8

Bitcoin is on its way back up. Hope yall bought some when it hit 4600. Now its 6300. Im up abouy 25-30%.

Its literally the only thing you can get 100% return on, if it gets back to 8
i never understood bitcoin or any crypto

the way i research things doesnt hold up when it comes to this.

i just dont understand it

i never understood bitcoin or any crypto

the way i research things doesnt hold up when it comes to this.

i just dont understand it

Yea to me theres no understanding it. I just noticed it had a pattern and everytime it went to 6k i bought, sold it at 8500 to 9k

I been saying swppx since page 1 of this thread.

Let me put yall on some shit I been seeing.

For whatever reason, swppx is always a day late. So whatever the stock market is doing today, swppx does a day later.

For example, this last Friday the market was up like 12%. But swppx was down cause the market wad down on thursday. I bought swwpx for $38 on friday cause I knew it would go up on monday due the trend of it being a day late. Sure enough, on monday the market was down 10%, but swppx was up 11%. Sold what I bought on Friday for $42. Made about $1500 profit.

But it doesnt end there. The Market was down 12% yesterday. So swppx is down 12% today. So I reinvested my original principle plus the 1500 I made yesterdat and bought swppx today for $36.

And ofcourse, the stock market is up today. So what does that mean? Swppx will be up tomorrow. So im gonna sell what I bought today for another 1-2k profit. And then the next day if the market goes down again, ima reinvest the whole bitch.

If the trend continues, I might make 10 to 30k the next two months on my initial 4k investment. All because swppx has a pattern of being a day late.

Its like a cheat code.

Anyone that reads this post and doesnt make money off this can only blame themselves.

Based on what you're saying if I put money into it today and sell tomorrow I will make a profit?

The market is up today but swppx is down. Might not be a big gain but there is still some money to be made right?

Whatever is before a beginner is where I'm at with this lol. I don't know anything about the stock market so I'll take all the tips, tricks, hints etc I can get.

Based on what you're saying if I put money into it today and sell tomorrow I will make a profit?

The market is up today but swppx is down. Might not be a big gain but there is still some money to be made right?

Whatever is before a beginner is where I'm at with this lol. I don't know anything about the stock market so I'll take all the tips, tricks, hints etc I can get.
you might to jump in the game and check out sions investment thread.

nothing but money to be made

Yea fam. Thats the pattern im seeing and taking advantage of. Keep in mind, since its a fund your purchases or sales go through at the end of the day. Usually it closes around what the market closed the day before, but if some wild shit happens during the day, it can swing down.

Not worth it if the gain is under 10% btw. Buying today and selling tomorrow makes it a short gain and short gains have higher capital gains taxes. Everytime you sell, your gonna be taxed. So if you do this 3 times a week, you get taxed once for each sale. So on a 1-2% gain, you wont get much after taxes and just make the govt rich.

Last edited:
United cutting their work force.

Delta not giving wiped to economy class.

American for the win.

Back