ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

1611788740889.png

Interesting... because we can manipulate the market with our pennies when all the while they have unlimited funds and TV shows that do pump and dump way better than us.

How is this any different than what the motley fool or seeking alpha do?

much respect. another thing to do... if you have a high conviction for a stock... set a sell GTC limit on it for a crazy amount. This will prevent the firms from snatching your shares in the event they need to help their buddies.... or rather... they could snatch my AAPL shares when the stock price hits 2,000 a share. I'd be okay with that.

What do you mean prevent firms from snatching your shares? That's a thing? Dont you have to put your shares up for sale in order for it to be bought?

let me go google what GTC(Good 'til canceled?) means.

Props on the info bruh

Reactions: Focal Point
I had NAKD on a stop loss at $1.01 and when I wasn't paying attention it hit and shot back up to $2.70. I made over $700 today but got back in around $2.50 salty af

My dad who put me on made 26k on this

Is it to late for me to get in on NAKD?

Is it to late for me to get in on NAKD?
It damn well better not be bc I had to re-enter at a higher price n smaller position.

There's bound to be a pull back but this has everyone's attn so I assume more buyers to drive the price up.

It damn well better not be bc I had to re-enter at a higher price n smaller position.

There's bound to be a pull back but this has everyone's attn so I assume more buyers to drive the price up.

Is there a reason nakd is going up or is it the sa.e shit going on with gme, amc and them?

Either way, ill buy after opening tomorrow

Is there a reason nakd is going up or is it the sa.e shit going on with gme, amc and them?

Either way, ill buy after opening tomorrow
Yep same reason, Reddit push, but not sure if the same billionaires are pushing it like they did gme

They had this press release on the 21st:

Stating they're getting out of brick and mortar and only doing e-commerce thus driving up profits

Had that convo over the weekend which is why I finally pulled the trigger and now this is happening. I think it's legit growth but somewhere in there are ppl trying to ride the wave.

Even if it pulls back I think it'll keep going up

Still dont know wtf Options are.

the SECOND back up group for WSB is /r/StonkTraders. Make sure you're subbed to both.