Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

This is starting to feel like the crypto craze some years back. That shit was fueled by reddit posts/posters too... Mad folks just dumping money into the market...

Think Ima fall back until the dust settles lol
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent"

Some people gonna come up big off this but a lot of people gonna get burned - and not just the hedge funds either

The best part of all of this shit is how much more education about trading among everyday people will be generated. Trying to get several family members on, not just the current wave, but just to get them to invest their money in general, instead of putting it in sou-sou or throwing it away at the lotto or worse leaving it in their savings account.

The best part of all of this shit is how much more education about trading among everyday people will be generated. Trying to get several family members on, not just the current wave, but just to get them to invest their money, instead of putting it in sou-sou or throwing it away at the lotto or worse leaving it in their savings account.
Sou sou is a joke

The best part of all of this shit is how much more education about trading among everyday people will be generated. Trying to get several family members on, not just the current wave, but just to get them to invest their money in general, instead of putting it in sou-sou or throwing it away at the lotto or worse leaving it in their savings account.

I'm kinda enjoying seeing these greedy hedge folks taking an L from the sidelines tho.

They better not get bailed out.

Regular folks been suffering through, and even before the pandemic while they got fat by gaming the system. Take this L

Have you are money or just shifted numbers?

Cuz if 12 put out...Thats 12 you gotta put in.
Or please educate me.
I've done the ones where its like the savings account that you described and also done the new style ones where you sit in the water the Earth and the flower and got my payout, with more out than put in

I'm kinda enjoying seeing these greedy hedge folks taking an L from the sidelines tho.

They better not get bailed out.

Regular folks been suffering through, and even before the pandemic while they got fat by gaming the system. Take this L

They will get bailed out and more sanctions... I mean regulations will come from it. Watch.

The sad part is that we, the people, will figure out that cat & mouse upgrade as well and then it will be back to the drawing board for them.

Say what you want about AOC... but she is too fine IMO right about now.

1611786158816.png

Wifey did say I have a freebie card... might need to shoot my shot.

Back