Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Question for yall that short alot... Are the profit margins that good after taxes to make it worth it?

Seems like unless you got some MAJOR gains that shorts would be liability when it comes time to pay

They will get bailed out and more sanctions... I mean regulations will come from it. Watch.

The sad part is that we, the people, will figure out that cat & mouse upgrade as well and then it will be back to the drawing board for them.

Say what you want about AOC... but she is too fine IMO right about now.

View attachment 451136

Wifey did say I have a freebie card... might need to shoot my shot.

Bailed out by the taxpayers again? How can they justify that shit? THEY fucked up... I think with COVID and all this other shit its gonna be a hard case to make to feel sorry for these entitled traditional wallstreet people. No rules were broken last I checked from the reddit folks either so.... lol

This stuff happens everyday
Options is what I’m seeing most people eat on rn, at least from my twitter timeline.
This is starting to feel like the crypto craze some years back. That shit was fueled by reddit posts/posters too... Mad folks just dumping money into the market...

Think Ima fall back until the dust settles lol
Have you yall went over how To screener and charts in this thread

Bailed out by the taxpayers again? How can they justify that shit? THEY fucked up... I think with COVID and all this other shit its gonna be a hard case to make to feel sorry for these entitled traditional wallstreet people. No rules were broken last I checked from the reddit folks either so.... lol

No rules broken yet. It's obvious that the government wasn't watching films like Resident Evil... or they would have seen shit like this coming.
It's a hive mind approach.
But since the govt catches kickbacks from lobbyists and what not, it's only a matter of time.

Today's move, locking down securities, wasn't the first real move. The first move was the BULLSHIT PDT rule that requires you to have at least $25 stacks in your account in order to avoid a 90-day lockdown on your account due to 4 round robins in one business week.

THEY will justify bailing them out the same way they did in 2009. History repeats. The more you pay attention to it.. the more you see it repeating.

Damn.. you all have me chatting a little more than I normally do. lmao

No rules broken yet. It's obvious that the government wasn't watching films like Resident Evil... or they would have seen shit like this coming.
It's a hive mind approach.
But since the govt catches kickbacks from lobbyists and what not, it's only a matter of time.

Today's move, locking down securities, wasn't the first real move. The first move was the BULLSHIT PDT rule that requires you to have at least $25 stacks in your account in order to avoid a 90-day lockdown on your account due to 4 round robins in one business week.

THEY will justify bailing them out the same way they did in 2009. History repeats. The more you pay attention to it.. the more you see it repeating.

Damn.. you all have me chatting a little more than I normally do. lmao

I had to look up what PDT rules(Pattern day trader ruls) meant lol.

I'm still a bit of a newbie but im not a fan of margin trading at all or any of this other fuckery these folks do.

If you dont have the cash you shouldnt be allowed to make trades... thats just my opinion tho

Esw1pShXAAEHpfc

I had to look up what PDT rules(Pattern day trader ruls) meant lol.

I'm still a bit of a newbie but im not a fan of margin trading at all or any of this other fuckery these folks do.

If you dont have the cash you shouldnt be allowed to make trades... thats just my opinion tho

I get where you are coming from.. but imagine this...
What if I told you that if you even though you have a higher level education degree, I shouldn't pay you six to seven figures?
What if I told you that
even though you have a higher level education degree & you make six to seven figures that I wouldn't grant you a double black diamond charge/credit card?

Would you lay there and accept it?
Look for another job that pays a substantial amount more than the current gig?
Know your worth and be daring... go out and take out a loan, start a business, invest and go to work for yourself?

Each will pay, but two will max out eventually.
There's a reason why Elon, Jeff, Bill, Mark, Reed, and the others went to work for themselves.
The market gives this opportunity, but you have to start somewhere. Margin allows for higher purchasing power is all.
I bought on margin.. the return was tripled. Go figure.
If Elon and the mount rushmore tech titans didn't borrow money or raise cash through initial offerings, there would be no FAANG stocks. Blockbuster would still be charging folks late fees like traffic tickets.

Necessity is the mother of invention; There are multiple roads that lead to success.

I get where you are coming from.. but imagine this...
What if I told you that if you even though you have a higher level education degree, I shouldn't pay you six to seven figures?
What if I told you that
even though you have a higher level education degree & you make six to seven figures that I wouldn't grant you a double black diamond charge/credit card?

Would you lay there and accept it?
Look for another job that pays a substantial amount more than the current gig?
Know your worth and be daring... go out and take out a loan, start a business, invest and go to work for yourself?

Each will pay, but two will max out eventually.
There's a reason why Elon, Jeff, Bill, Mark, Reed, and the others went to work for themselves.
The market gives this opportunity, but you have to start somewhere. Margin allows for higher purchasing power is all.
I bought on margin.. the return was tripled. Go figure.
If Elon and the mount rushmore tech titans didn't borrow money or raise cash through initial offerings, there would be no FAANG stocks. Blockbuster would still be charging folks late fees like traffic tickets.

Necessity is the mother of invention; There are multiple roads that lead to success.

do the benefits outweigh the rewards tho?

Theres a big difference between you or I purchasing on margin for a couple hundred.. or even a couple thousand... and these folks dealing with money in the BILLIONS.

When you have folks playing with BIG MONEY.. money large enough to tank the whole economy? Nah im not with that. You woulld think after all the fuck ups from wallstreet there would be rules or caps set in place to prevent massive losses like that.

Like I said i'm still learning tho. I'm just not a big fan of gambling large amounts of money you dont have.

First thing I did when I got into stocks(thanks to this thread) was request that they turn off margin trading for my shit

do the benefits outweigh the rewards tho?

Theres a big difference between you or I purchasing on margin for a couple hundred.. or even a couple thousand... and these folks dealing with money in the BILLIONS.

When you have folks playing with BIG MONEY.. money large enough to tank the whole economy? Nah im not with that. You woulld think after all the fuck ups from wallstreet there would be rules or caps set in place to prevent massive losses like that.

Like I said i'm still learning tho. I'm just not a big fan of gambling large amounts of money you dont have.

First thing I did when I got into stocks(thanks to this thread) was request that they turn off margin trading for my shit

much respect. another thing to do... if you have a high conviction for a stock... set a sell GTC limit on it for a crazy amount. This will prevent the firms from snatching your shares in the event they need to help their buddies.... or rather... they could snatch my AAPL shares when the stock price hits 2,000 a share. I'd be okay with that.

Back